NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did though :smh:
Don't think he's got any input since he's gonna be dipping soon himself :lol:

Leftwich was his guy.

Nasty scapegoating him though :smh:, that defense fell off, OLine was all injured and they had the worst run game in the league. Was a personnel issue more than anything

Brady set the record for most pass attempts in a season at 733. That's an awful lot.

the team couldn't run the ball at all and had an OL that half of this thread could beat for a sack :lol:

they had to throw that much but it also makes it easier on opposing defenses. just bad year all around for them...harsh for Leftwich to take the fall. i actually think he deserved another chance while Bowles should probably get the boot or moved back to focus on the defense

Tom didn't play Monday like a man coming back. He look like he retired before the game.

He threw 10+ passes into the dirt tryin not to get his skirt dirty. He wanted zero parts of bein hit.

I sat there thinkin this was it. He literally played scared. I've seen him throw a ball away here or there, but not over and over like that.

Especially at the end of the game. You can tell scoring that TD at the end to Evans was enough for Brady for that to be his last pass.

The look on his face having to come out AGAIN after Dallas gave the ball back to TB was hilarious. You could tell TB was trying his hardest to end it before that.

I do think he comes back and plays for another team. I wouldn't be surprised if that team is either the Raiders or the 49ers.

Yea Leftwich wasn't the problem man, injuries to key personnel (at WR and OL) were which also contributed to them also having the 32nd ranked run game.

In normal years he coached them to no lower than the 3rd ranked offense with TB and the year before with Jameis. They did him dirty

Wow, that's f'ed up they fired Byron Leftwich. Brady and those receivers played like trash all year and they scapegoated him. We know how they do black coaches, once you get fired the chances are slim you'll be a HC.

B Sox B Sox frshstunna frshstunna wavycrocket wavycrocket atransta atransta

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

LFG :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom