NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only invested in narratives at this point. Because of that I think I'm pulling for Burrow only because it would establish Mahomes vs Burrow as Brady vs Manning 2.0. But I don't want to see the slander Mahomes would get if he lost at home, again. Hell we already started to see it this season. If not the Bengals then 9ers only because I think Shanahan winning with Purdy would change how the QB-needy teams approach roster building.

It would be dope to see Hurts win it all given his story but damn... The Eagles winning two of them thangs in my adult lifetime when we have more name changes than playoff wins is disgusting.

He almost went undrafted for a reason
Idk if I’m ready to hand him the franchise just yet. U better have an amazing backup if he’s your 17 game starter next season

Sometimes scouts are wrong. What he’s done as a rookie shows me he’s a starter in this league for years to come

He almost went undrafted for a reason
Idk if I’m ready to hand him the franchise just yet. U better have an amazing backup if he’s your 17 game starter next season

Wait. You'd rather have Lance?
Purdy is 8-0 including playoffs since he took over, and set he NFL rookie TD passing and point record.
The GOAT Tom Brady almost went undrafted as well.

Brady was a 6th rounder, making him much closer to not being drafted than a 1st rounder no? Scouts can get it wrong.
Brady is an anomaly from 20+ years ago stop it.
Ijs I wouldn’t rush to hand him the keys to the franchise that’s all. Let him and Trey battle for it in camp.

Wait. You'd rather have Lance?
Purdy is 8-0 including playoffs since he took over, and set he NFL rookie TD passing and point record.
The GOAT Tom Brady almost went undrafted as well.
9ers were already on a roll before that
Yes he’s 8-0 but honestly he’s played 1 good team in the last 8 weeks and he didn’t look all that great against Dallas.

They traded an awful lot of draft capital for Lance but yea he's got an uphill battle to get his spot/status back now :lol:

Shame for him since he couldn't really control getting hurt like that but that's the league.

It happens, look at Tom Brady. Name a QB from this most recent draft class that has looked better than Brock Purdy? He shouldn’t have to carry his draft spot around his neck like an albatross for the rest of his career

He's for sure earned the starting job next year. If he plays bad and gets benched so be it but I don't see how you don't make him QB1 going forward until he shows you he isn't capable of it.

9ers were already on a roll before that
Yes he’s 8-0 but honestly he’s played 1 good team in the last 8 weeks and he didn’t look all that great against Dallas.
he beat miami, tampa, and seattle who were playoff teams and washington who was in the hunt for a spot at that time during that time span you are referring to.

he beat miami, tampa, and seattle who were playoff teams and washington who was in the hunt for a spot at that time during that time span you are referring to.
Miami were pretenders
Tampa washed
Seattle somewhat decent
Washington trash

9ers were already on a roll before him 🤷🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom