NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started off with K Kierris going at Josh Allen for his play and Diggs for being upset on Sunday. When critiques of Kirk were raised we were all told we don’t watch the games or know what we’re talking about, as if Kirk hasn’t been the same QB for YEARS now.
Now this nxgga lying. It started with you. I didn't tell you to bring up Kirk Cousins that was on you.

Prime Cam was incredible. It’s a shame his peak was so shortlived
MVP level Cam was one of the most dominant/unstoppable players I've ever seen.

Could literally do it all and carried a poor Panthers offense on paper all the way to the SB.

Allen has been great the last few years but he's yet to hit the levels that peak Cam did. You give that Cam the last 3 Buffalo rosters and they'd have at least 1 chip IMO

Don't get me started lol.. It's disrespectful that this is even a topic... Only a certain audience believes this delusional about Josh Allen.

"Allen plays the game the right way"

"He's the type of man you sit down and have a beer with"

"The type of guy I'd want to marry my daughter"

"Yeah he runs alot but he runs with high IQ unlike the others"

@cavsbuckeyes1~2.jpg
'First to practice, last to leave.'
'Just brings his lunchbox EVERY DAY.'

👀

So Daniel Jones is a good QB in your book?
Considering if you include college, he's had 4 different coaches, 4 OCs, 4 diff schemes, extremely limited weapons in a run first offense, and limited his turnovers this season which was his main problem. I think it was a pretty good season for him to build off of. I think he has solid tools to build off of, and that front office did no favors for him his first three years in the league.

Considering if you include college, he's had 4 different coaches, 4 OCs, 4 diff schemes, extremely limited weapons in a run first offense, and limited his turnovers this season which was his main problem. I think it was a pretty good season for him to build off of. I think he has solid tools to build off of, and that front office did no favors for him his first three years in the league.
Kirks had a different OC 5 years straight, including his last year in Washington and put up 4000 yards 25 tds in 5 different schemes including 3 run first offenses in Minnesota. How are you giving Danny Boy credit yet neglecting that Kirk did the same thing with far better numbers... Respectfully, Danny Boy is average and most of their wins came this season came from trash teams and weak defenses like ours.

Kirks had a different OC 5 years straight, including his last year in Washington and put up 4000 yards 25 tds in 5 different schemes including 3 run first offenses in Minnesota. How are you giving Danny Boy credit yet neglecting that Kirk did the same thing with far better numbers... Respectfully, Danny Boy is average and most of their wins came this season came from trash teams and weak defenses like ours.
I haven't neglected Kirk. What you just neglected was that he had weapons around him during that span in Diggs, Theilen, and Justin Jefferson and a solid run game with Cook. Jones hasn't had near the weapons. I said he had a good season with tools to build around. Jones had Hodgins, Reggie James, - and if we're going on career so far - half the Oline Kirk has had in his career.

I haven't neglected Kirk. What you just neglected was that he had weapons around him during that span in Diggs, Theilen, and Justin Jefferson and a solid run game with Cook. Jones hasn't had near the weapons. I said he had a good season with tools to build around. Jones had Hodgins, Reggie James, - and if we're going on career so far - half the Oline Kirk has had in his career.
Kirk only had a decent o line in Washington. Man hasn't had a good o line since. Do y'all watch Vikings games? Lol but you still haven't answered my question do you think Jones is good?

Kirk only had a decent o line in Washington. Man hasn't had a good o line since. Do y'all watch Vikings games? Lol but you still haven't answered my question do you think Jones is good?
I think he has tools to be good. Good does not equal elite though, so do not try to twist my words, which is what you’re waiting to do.

Dalvin Cook has rushed for 1000+ yards 4 seasons in a row. You don’t do that with a bad line like you’re implying. This is Jones’s first season with a solid run game.

I think he has tools to be good. Good does not equal elite though, so do not try to twist my words, which is what you’re waiting to do.

Dalvin Cook has rushed for 1000+ yards 4 seasons in a row. You don’t do that with a bad line like you’re implying. This is Jones’s first season with a solid run game.
Run blocking and pass blocking are two different things I know you're aware of this... Ok *** blocking has been terrible for the Vikings since Kirk got here. And what you're saying is Jones has potential to be good given the right tools and situation. You can literally say that about every QB in the league.

Run blocking and pass blocking are two different things I know you're aware of this... Ok *** blocking has been terrible for the Vikings since Kirk got here. And what you're saying is Jones has potential to be good given the right tools and situation. You can literally say that about every QB in the league.
I know that. Run game is also supposed to open up pass game too though. You know that. Tools Kirk has had vs tools Jones has had. You're well aware of this.

Would make the BOB hiring a little better adding new blood to the staff.

Apparently Patricia's on the outs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom