NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come join me my brethren

moe200069 moe200069 danikerhino danikerhino

gettyimages-75986749-612x612.jpg

Eagles-Chiefs
Eagles-Bengals

Both are great matchups. 👏👏👏

Hope this AFC game gets as feisty as the NFC game did.

Yea should be Purdy’s job. Him getting injured 2nd drive of the game shouldn’t all of a sudden make this a QB competition.

nah.. not sure why you just give it to him

let him and lance compete for it.. what damage does that do to you to let guys have to earn it through training camp

plus I assume decent, worthwhile, trade offers won’t be there for lance.. keep both, since that keeps your cap still extremely low for the position

nah.. not sure why you just give it to him

let him and lance compete for it.. what damage does that do to you to let guys have to earn it through training camp

plus I assume decent, worthwhile, trade offers won’t be there for lance.. keep both, since that keeps your cap still extremely low for the position
I’m not against keeping both. Don’t really think Purdy did anything for it to be taken away from him though and the 8+ games or so is a fairly decent sample size to base it off of. I truly don’t think they hang on to Jimmy G and just release him, if they were completely sold on Lance.

I’m not against keeping both. Don’t really think Purdy did anything for it to be taken away from him though and the 8+ games or so is a fairly decent sample size to base it off of. I truly don’t think they hang on to Jimmy G and just release him, if they were completely sold on Lance.

jimmy g gone I assume..

but don’t see why you outright name a guy now when you have no obligation to

hell right now, if I’m them, I’m talking as if I have 2 starters we want to keep and maybe see what other teams come with offer wise

Gotta find out what's up with the elbow first because you may have no choice but to roll with Trey/Jimmy again anyways
I think it was a dead arm situation… very reminiscent of that colt McCoy game when it happened to his shoulder in the championship game. But he’ll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom