NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys go to games. Nothing like it. I personally prefer going when my team is the away team. Randomly just high five anybody you see in your teams colors. Ridiculously fun.

And you get bragging rights. I can personally say I witnessed Lamar Jackson’s and Josh Allen’s first ever game. I saw Colt McCoy almost get murdered by James Harrison. Plenty more

Guys go to games. Nothing like it. I personally prefer going when my team is the away team. Randomly just high five anybody you see in your teams colors. Ridiculously fun.

And you get bragging rights. I can personally say I witnessed Lamar Jackson’s and Josh Allen’s first ever game. I saw Colt McCoy almost get murdered by James Harrison. Plenty more
Been to maybe 5 Washington games when they were the away team. I can remember only 1 win which was in Dallas. We already clinched the division at that point but its still up there in terms of rewarding experiences.

Never had a bad experience at a game and only seen one fight in all my years. Friendly trash talk never got out of hand. One or two games a season is usually enough for me.

Been to maybe 5 Washington games when they were the away team. I can remember only 1 win which was in Dallas. We already clinched the division at that point but its still up there in terms of rewarding experiences.

Never had a bad experience at a game and only seen one fight in all my years. Friendly trash talk never got out of hand. One or two games a season is usually enough for me.

Exactly

I’m actually going to Washington v Tenn week 5 since they’re literally giving tickets away down there. ( Wentz was actually good Sunday!) Moral support for my bro. I’ll be in Bills gear

Never been to an NFL game.. need to fix that for sure. The Giants are playing the Jags but I don't think I'll be able to make it

I've been to two Buccaneer games when they hosted the Eagles.

I didn't see any fights break out or any other crazy stuff.

went to the 2018 chiefs vs rams game @ the coliseum for a MNF...

it was originally supposed to be in mexico and i was kinda mad because that was the only MNF game at home for the rams.. then it got switched back to LA because of poor field conditions :pimp:

that was the best game i've ever been to...

game ended 54-51

I've always liked the elf logo tbh

I like this one I don't think I've ever seen the one they're actually using
Cleveland-Browns-Logo-1959.png

Watching the Steelers/Bengals game on NFLN...The Bengals' helmets are so bad ***, but the uniforms are doing to much...they need to sleek it up.

I’ve been to plenty lions games…. Most of the time we lose so we all just get drunk together and talk about everything else football

I wanna see a game in Detroit. Not a typical bucket list site, but I have a few Pershing Doughboys homies over there and I think it'd be fun...plus they always suck, so there's no animosity. :lol:

One thing everyone should do at one point if they can is attend a game at Azteca in Mexico City. Incredible fan experience.

I been to Paul Brown (Cincy), Hard Rock (Miami), Heinz Field, Titans Stadium, Qualcomm (San Diego), Georgia Dome (old Falcons stadium), Camping World Stadium (Orlando), NRG Stadium (Houston), Levis Stadium, Sofi…will be going to Allegiant next month & Lambeau in November.

I know Camping World isn’t an NFL stadium but worth noting (not really) because its a complete POS imo

I went to a Lions game in Detroit on Thanksgiving in 2015. Tailgating was fun but cold AF.

I've seen the Vikes play twice. Once in Charlotte and once in Jacksonville. They won both games thank goodness. Thinking about going to the Dallas game in Minnesota for my birthday in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom