NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams had plenty of opportunity beyond a DB under 6 ft and just over 200 LBs with his back turned

maybe one of the guys who pushed him

1st scrum looked like it fizzled out and trent bounced to the 2nd one.. we'll never know. for sure, trent's not doing this Suh, but that's besides the point. seeing a 200lbs man get picked up off his feet and discarded like that is incredible

in either case, NFCCG sucked. **** usually only gets chippy like this with ejections when it's a blowout. good luck to your squad tho. NFC needs a fully healthy rematch next year.

Trent Williams is an extremely large and athletic human

him tossing someone 200 LBs dont impress me that much because I assume Williams can bench press almost 600LBs and probably clean somewhere in the high 300s

him pancaking a DE or DT is far more impressive because that’s an obviously bigger person actually running at him in an opposite direction

and not a DB with his back turned and flat footed

He wants to go to bed knowing that Trent Williams isn’t a sucker

damn right. me in about one hour:

FcRPPB0WIAAjpQ8.jpg

Are the bengals going to be able to run it back? When do they have to start paying their main guys top dollar?

Are the bengals going to be able to run it back? When do they have to start paying their main guys top dollar?
I think they have one year left of Burrow on his rookie deal.... Chase has 2 more on his... Not sure about the other guys.

Bengals have to start paying guys this offseason I think.. well guy

think burrow is now eligible to be extended

didn’t realize tee higgins was gojng be a free agent.. Figured he would have gotten extended when eligible, which was last year

just went through the whole play by play for the eagles/9ers game

kyle really never called a timeout for the whole game.. there was an injury timeout after josh Johnson hit his head.. but unless I missed something, zero timeouts from the 9ers

yea I don’t get Kyle.. clearly a brilliant coach.. but there are some stuff I just don’t get

Dude is like the new Andy Reid.. Reid has always obviously been a great coach, but he had stuff that would seemingly be solved by just hiring a kid who played a ton of madden

refs this refs that

Bengals lost cause the oline couldn’t protect joe..again.

At this point I’m comfortable letting key guys go if it means building that oline and relying on cheap/rookies to fill the void of say Higgins, Boyd, etc. burrow can make any receiver look good in that system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom