NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only issue is tyreek claiming he didn’t get targets like we all couldn’t just look up on a whole bunch of sites and see his targets

And a certain someone who always talks about trading picks and/or paying QBs.. when his team traded a decent haul to get those 2 WRs and paid tyreek

Any chance... ANY chance Sean Payton & Aaron Rodgers go to the same team? 👀

It appears the Saints are trying to get two FRPs for Payton so I don't see how a team could have enough assets to get both of them (not sure what GBs asking price would be for Rodgers but I imagine it will be high).

Hope Higgins re-signs and if not goes somewhere like the Ravens.

Either way he deserves to get paid.

No way they would let him go a division rival. Plus as we've discussed with Lamar, unfortunately, I don't think Baltimore can pay Lamar AND bring in a top WR |l

Both of them are extension eligible and will be handled this offseason I’d bet.

The extensions won’t even kick in until 2024. Higgins isn’t in “reset the market” extension territory. The Bengals can make it work for sure. LG and RT are the spots that they need to upgrade. Cappa and Jonah Williams will be back next season. The OL wasn’t a problem until losing 3 starters later in the season. I know it looked bad yesterday but there was a stretch where the team was getting good OL play while everyone was healthy. They didn’t run off 10 straight Ws and have a top 5 most efficient run game behind a bad OL. People hanging on last year’s narrative. With that said, they def should be looking to upgrade whether it’s in FA or the draft.

The Oline injuries really flared up yesterday.

Probably would've been more of a factor against the Bills if Von was playing too.

It appears the Saints are trying to get two FRPs for Payton so I don't see how a team could have enough assets to get both of them (not sure what GBs asking price would be for Rodgers but I imagine it will be high).

No way they would let him go a division rival. Plus as we've discussed with Lamar, unfortunately, I don't think Baltimore can pay Lamar AND bring in a top WR |l

More so thinking about Higgins exploring free agency.

He's a #1 on pretty much most teams and should be paid like it.

Trey Lance showing up to mini-camp in a few months like

thanos-thanos-portal.gif

The Oline injuries really flared up yesterday.

Probably would've been more of a factor against the Bills if Von was playing too.
Yea, Chris Jones just destroyed us. Beating double teams inside and then in some pivotal moments they put him on the outside and he destroyed Adeniji. They just have to keep upgrading the talent there. Might be drafting a RT at the end of R1 depending on how the board shakes out.

zero clue why Kyle had dude back in the game

go full wildcat.. And spread out the defense as much as possible

if all you’re going ask Purdy to do was handoff or throw very short, cut out the middle man.. and at least get someone else on the field who could block or run a route

zero clue why Kyle had dude back in the game

go full wildcat.. And spread out the defense as much as possible

if all you’re going ask Purdy to do was handoff or throw very short, cut out the middle man.. and at least get someone else on the field who could block or run a route
Man’s was already on his 3rd string QB and had two more go down lmao.

He was clearly in shambles

Taking nothing away from your squad, but I’ve never seen so much go so wrong for a team.

Nothing after after the first made sense cause the game didn’t make sense

Man’s was already on his 3rd string QB and had two more go down lmao.

He was clearly in shambles

Taking nothing away from your squad, but I’ve never seen so much go so wrong for a team.

Nothing after after the first made sense cause the game didn’t make sense

kyle deserves way more blame than I’m seeing beyond not making that challenge

cause I had zero clue the level of pressure we were getting on pretty much every single drop back.. was listening to something and basically on 13 of the 18 dropbacks, we got pressure

but Kyle is a dude who won a playoff game throwing the ball less than 10 times.. having purdy out there, you’re playing 10 vs 11.. if he’s not a threat to actually throw, what point does he serve other than slowing down the legit threat getting the ball

kyle deserves way more blame than I’m seeing beyond not making that challenge

cause I had zero clue the level of pressure we were getting on pretty much every single drop back.. was listening to something and basically on 13 of the 18 dropbacks, we got pressure

but Kyle is a dude who won a playoff game throwing the ball less than 10 times.. having purdy out there, you’re playing 10 vs 11.. if he’s not a threat to actually throw, what point does he serve other than slowing down the legit threat getting the ball
Watching how it developed, was definitely a shot play and thought he could confuse Reddick.

There’s bad luck and there’s causation.

RG3, Purdy, Lance, Jimmy G

I can’t call it. But that’s a lot of major injuries. No one tries to get anyone hurt on purpose but it’s been brutal for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom