NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only issue is tyreek claiming he didn’t get targets like we all couldn’t just look up on a whole bunch of sites and see his targets

And a certain someone who always talks about trading picks and/or paying QBs.. when his team traded a decent haul to get those 2 WRs and paid tyreek
Tyreek told Shannon it would games where he only got 2-3 targets like we don't got NFL reference :lol:

Bruh just say you wanted the money. We get it, no problem with getting your money at all.

Watching how it developed, was definitely a shot play and thought he could confuse Reddick.

There’s bad luck and there’s causation.

RG3, Purdy, Lance, Jimmy G

I can’t call it. But that’s a lot of major injuries. No one tries to get anyone hurt on purpose but it’s been brutal for him.

but it was more than just the play purdy got hurt on.. while it was bad having a TE with the primary blocking assignment.. there was another play where dude just got a free free at the QB

i assumed Kyle would structure everything to get the ball out quick.. or use CMC and deebo to force guys to go wide.. AND then it would be aiyuk and kittle thar would really kill us

Tyreek told Shannon it would games where he only got 2-3 targets like we don't got NFL reference :lol:

Bruh just say you wanted the money. We get it, no problem with getting your money at all.

ain’t no one going blame any dude for taking the money and going to warm weather plus the tax structure

But dude had zero reason to lie like it’s hard to find that info

Watching how it developed, was definitely a shot play and thought he could confuse Reddick.

There’s bad luck and there’s causation.

RG3, Purdy, Lance, Jimmy G

I can’t call it. But that’s a lot of major injuries. No one tries to get anyone hurt on purpose but it’s been brutal for him.
That’s just the sport. Jimmy and Purdy got hurt on sacks. Trey on a designed run. RG3 got hurt on a scramble and was notoriously bad at sliding. But there was also this genius play call :lol:

I wish all separations/divorces work out how Reek and the Chiefs worked out. We would have happier kids and less toxic parental situations.

shotsrangout shotsrangout l was like, how did they put the meme into live TV?
Screenshot_20230130_193916_YouTube.jpg

man good on BJ Hill for supporting dude like this in the face of the media....that's awesome

Ossai really torn up still. :ohwell:

That was a bad play, but the Bengals had lots of opportunities to pull through.

Makes Jermaine Pratt berating, out in public no less look more like some *** *** ****.

It was still 8 seconds on the clock

Even if he didn’t get the penalty Mahomes was going to hit Kelce on an 8yd out route
And they would have had 2 seconds left on the clock

The kicker was going to make it whether it was from 47 or from 55 so the results would have been the same with or without the penalty

Y'all think OBJ is done in the league?

He’s not done. Put him the slot and let him do work. But he’ll always be injury prone. He’s 30 so he’s got about 3-4 good years left. If he can stay healthy.

He’s still a threat to score and has elite sure hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom