NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

get rid of the name pro bowl...its just a skills competition now. any bum can make it :lol:

NFL is down BAD if Huntley made it. I got the text notification, did a double take and immediately thought "Time to cancel the Pro Bowl :lol:

The leagues have to add some sort of incentive if they want to get any value out of it for the fans. Does MLB still do the thing where the league that wins gets homefield advantage in the World Series? Can't really do anything similar in the NFL but that would be insane in the NBA.

There’s a people aspect to this and I imagine Lamar wouldn’t be too happy being franchise tagged regardless of the guaranteed money for one year.

yeah i still no long term security. $45M in the near term is nice but with the injury risk, i'm sure he's not happy

There’s a people aspect to this and I imagine Lamar wouldn’t be too happy being franchise tagged regardless of the guaranteed money for one year.
Unless the Ravens agree to a trade after he signs the tag there's not much he can do happy or not

Unless the Ravens agree to a trade after he signs the tag there's not much he can do happy or not

he don’t got to be happy…agreed…

but he can kirk cousins their ***…play on the tag 2 years then dip…

no team is gonna franchise a qb 3 times…the number is just too crazy…

he don’t got to be happy…agreed…

but he can kirk cousins their ***…play on the tag 2 years then dip…

no team is gonna franchise a qb 3 times…the number is just too crazy…
Yeah it's just be cheaper to extend him at that point. They need to just trade him at this point too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom