NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
went to the 2018 chiefs vs rams game @ the coliseum for a MNF...

it was originally supposed to be in mexico and i was kinda mad because that was the only MNF game at home for the rams.. then it got switched back to LA because of poor field conditions :pimp:

that was the best game i've ever been to...

game ended 54-51
that was the game where we began to see the decline of Todd Gurley. Sad

I would’ve been rolling on the ground in agony in my own piss if I fell like that.

I’m going for a couple mill

Boy I’d still be in a wheelchair. But once that money hit

kevin-nash-jim.gif

Washington already needs a re-brand...someone said it looks like a department store variant or something like that and I can't unsee it. The W on the helmet is whack too.

Washington already needs a re-brand...someone said it looks like a department store variant or something like that and I can't unsee it. The W on the helmet is whack too.

They need some kind of cartooned soldier or army general and call it a day. Again, it’s a shame with all this modern technology, that teams continue to come up with these weak designs.

The Jags had some bad bad luck. They're like a foot, step, catch away here and there from looking completely different against Washington. I started feeling this way last season, but Trevor is legit. NickFolarin NickFolarin They'll make some noise this season once they button up.

The Jags had some bad bad luck. They're like a foot, step, catch away here and there from looking completely different against Washington. I started feeling this way last season, but Trevor is legit. NickFolarin NickFolarin They'll make some noise this season once they button up.
Trevor had a poor game IMO, even though the stats don't show it. Although the OL wasn't great and did him no favors, he overthrew receivers too often for comfort (cost 2 TDs).

Also on the game ending interception play, he had Zay Jones wide open across the middle to make the 4th down more manageable.

Fcdl5O4X0AEyz-a.jpeg

However, it felt like we were in the game the entire time & the overthrows can easily be fixed.

As long as James Robinson & Travis Etienne continue cooking on the ground, Trevor should progress well.

Trevor had a poor game IMO, even though the stats don't show it. Although the OL wasn't great and did him no favors, he overthrew receivers too often for comfort (cost 2 TDs).

Also on the game ending interception play, he had Zay Jones wide open across the middle to make the 4th down more manageable.

Fcdl5O4X0AEyz-a.jpeg

However, it felt like we were in the game the entire time & the overthrows can easily be fixed.

As long as James Robinson & Travis Etienne continue cooking on the ground, Trevor should progress well.

There was a lot of that, yeah, but dare I say it...dude has moxy. :lol:

I think he'll settle down and go on a run at some point.

Rewatching Eagles/Lions....DeAndre Swift looked really good. Looks set for a big season.

not to knock dude.. but I don’t get what our DC was doing given swift was the only one outside of the oline that was playing well for detriot

and then he allowed goff to eventually get in a rhythm which eventually lead to them coming back

not to knock dude.. but I don’t get what our DC was doing given swift was the only one outside of the oline that was playing well for detriot

and then he allowed goff to eventually get in a rhythm which eventually lead to them coming back

I thought it was pretty good play designs. Swift was everywhere, so when he kept producing, it opened things up because all eyes were on Swift based on human nature.

Btw, I really like Hurts. He needs to clean things up still, but he's fun to watch. It helps that he's a really good dude too though. Easy to root for...except Monday.

Rewatching all the games on my Sunday ticket thing where it's cut to just every play....watching Mariota is way different than all the other Q's...no urgency. Just a nonchalant Hawaiian surfer dude type.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom