NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dallas-prescott.gif
There’s a first time for everything :D*

*Reported

That was a great 30 for 30 :smokin

Glad Goose was in there (R.I.P.). Lots of good stories. I forgot all about the playbook fiasco. Titans still lost, but could you imagine that happening today? :lol:

Also it was more confirmation that Gregg Williams is a true scumbag.

There was rumors that the Giants cheated in the NFCCG. I remember being a kid thinking no way the Giants were 41 points better.

It was a slaughter. Just a couple seasons after '98 too. I remember recording that game on a vcr and I sadly ejected the vhs at halftime. I was devastated.

I now have a calloused heart towards the Vikings so I feel no pain during another letdown. :lol:

Amazing how little I remember from that playoffs other than the ravens winning in the end and just tiny bits with Kerry Collins

i don’t even remember the eagles giants game or eagles bucs from that year

but I vividly remember our game vs the rams the year after.. vividly remember the spanking the jags put on the dolphins in ‘99

Amazing how little I remember from that playoffs other than the ravens winning in the end and just tiny bits with Kerry Collins

i don’t even remember the eagles giants game or eagles bucs from that year

but I vividly remember our game vs the rams the year after.. vividly remember the spanking the jags put on the dolphins in ‘99
Goose flattening Rich Gannon still hurts to this day. Havent seen the 30 for 30 yet, but not sure if i wanna relive that + Shannon Sharpe runnin for like 75 on us :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom