NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta watch that Ravens 30 for 30.

I remember that 2000 season real well. One of the first seasons I remember really getting into watching a bunch of games. The Vikings started off real hot, faded down the stretch and blew the 1 seed. Almost blew the 2 seed as well, but Tampa lost in Green Bay week 17.

The saints won their first ever playoff game after 30 plus years of existence lol.

Ravens Titans was the real Super Bowl that year. Tennessee hadn’t lost a single game in that stadium since it opened in 1999 until the Ravens did it twice that year. Scored off a blocked field goal and pick 6 in the 4th quarter of that playoff game.

mr s j king mr s j king posted a pic of Dallas’s 5 super bowls for no reason two comments before mine.
Don’t play dumb g

Those 5 Super Bowl titles are the backbone of the entire nfl right now

Were it not for the cowboys Super Bowl/nfc championship drought what would sports fans have to keep them fired up everyday?

70% of the teams in the NFL suck but what better way to deal with your teams impotence than always talking about how bad the cowboys are

Don’t play dumb g

Those 5 Super Bowl titles are the backbone of the entire nfl right now

Were it not for the cowboys Super Bowl/nfc championship drought what would sports fans have to keep them fired up everyday?

70% of the teams in the NFL suck but what better way to deal with your teams impotence than always talking about how bad the cowboys are
No playing dumb here. Since y’all last won a Super Bowl my team went to 3 SB’s and won two SB’s against the Goat. I’m good lol. That stuff don’t keep me fired up. It’s just funny lol.

Cowboy fans still like to act as if they’re the gold standard when it comes to that they’re behind the Pats and Steelers now in those totals.

No playing dumb here. Since y’all last won a Super Bowl my team went to 3 SB’s and won two SB’s against the Goat. I’m good lol. That stuff don’t keep me fired up. It’s just funny lol.

Cowboy fans still like to act as if they’re the gold standard when it comes to that they’re behind the Pats and Steelers now in those totals.
So being top 3 out of 32 isn’t reason to be a proud fan?

Yeah I guess it is funny but how long do you laugh at the same joke before you realize its your coping mechanism 🤔

There’s people living like kings and they make their living saying the same crap everyday about the same teams and the same people, and they’ve amassed a following that will keep them paid until they decide to call it quits

💩 is disturbing and utterly disgusting

Lol it’s not that deep. Y’all been living in the past. It’s cool this is how you cope.
I’ve been on this board since it started and you’ve never seen me bringing up the past

Matter of fact I’ve never seen any of the cowboys fans on this board bringing up the past

You’re pre-programmed to respond with the sports talk selling points that keep the advertising dollars rolling in and you don’t even realize it 🤖

Just in case anyone needed to know the scores

1675643922301.jpeg

I’ve been on this board since it started and you’ve never seen me bringing up the past
Programmed you say? Lol sure

Programmed you say? Lol sure
Posted that as a joke but the pre-programming makes you IMMEDIATELY go to “cowboys fans (insert 💩 you’ve heard on tv or read online because you probably don’t know many cowboys fans in real life)”

Posted that as a joke but the pre-programming makes you IMMEDIATELY go to “cowboys fans (insert 💩 you’ve heard on tv or read online because you probably don’t know many cowboys fans in real life)”
Lived in Dallas for a year and in Houston now. Know plenty. But this was a joke lol. This is becoming funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom