NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man that's beyond sad. always felt bad for this dude ever since that hard knocks episode where he got cut or traded and just seemed totally confused and lost. and then he had that great halftime retirement, but man he down bad :smh:

hope no one was hurt in that accident

Last edited:
saw the payton presser. a completely different vibe from hack. experience of someone thats built a team. excited for this coming season after this disastrous season.

I see the profitability play here for the NFL and the networks but this sounds like not the best idea from a fan logistics standpoint. My Sunday afternoon game could move to Thursday or Monday night :sick: |l

yeah. like if i buy tickets for MNF months in advance, book the travel, hotel, etc...and then it gets moved. guess you gotta plan for the possibility now

KD just got traded to the Suns during the SB week. Nobody talkin about it now. Nobody in Phoenix even gonna care about the SB until Sunday. After Sunday nobody gonna care again.

The only way to bring attention and the conversation byke to NFL is a 1st rd pick for Derek Carr. Somebody gotta do it for the NFL.

New league year ain’t started yet. He’s still under contract with the Raiders. This is tampering.
B0B21E14-1254-4D9A-861A-0B8A3DC4E9C2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom