NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, all eyes should be on Burrow but the media continues to trick y’all. EYE never was on that train but he’s less accomplished than his peers. Even Lamar has at least won a playoff game.
That’s exactly my point. The rest of the 2020 class has accomplished more. Herbert’s contract should be the floor for the rest.

This off-season. Rumor is that Lurie wants the deal done before Herbo and Burrow.

Gotta remembers Hurts is a 2nd round pick and doesn’t have a 5th year option.
This brings me joy.

Cash that man out so we’ll never see a team that talented again

1676388395116.gif

Not to go full C CP1708 , but how do the Eagles keep that squad loaded after giving Hurts the bag?

Why not wait if you can?

we have most of the key guys already under contract and we have draft picks

like when we traded for AJ, we extended him.. we have him, devonta and goedert signed for another 3 seasons

we extended mailata and sweat last offseason.. CJGJ needs to get signed

we’ll let LBs and RBs walk and hopefully get compensatory picks

but the reality is we need to draft well

That’s exactly my point. The rest of the 2020 class has accomplished more. Herbert’s contract should be the floor for the rest.

Ahhhhh okay, I interpreted that backwards. I guess it's an agents preference vs. teams preference thing and how it plays out against the market. Like an agent might want to wait to maximize their bag but a team might want to get it done ASAP to get a lower price. Also like IATT IATT mentioned, different teams have different ways of moving. Will be interesting to see the numbers but see my commentary below:

Not bad for zero playoff wins.

If Justin Herbert is getting ~$50MM then Burrow deserve $55-60MM. I know Hurts just had a borderline MVP and SB appearance season but he only did it once so $50MM is probably around Hurts number.

What is the guarantee on that Herbo deal THO :nerd:

KC lost 3 Games all year and have the best offense in the NFL led by the best QB and one of the best offense minded coaches of all time. No lead is safe against them so losing a 10 point lead isn't choking.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
KC lost 3 Games all year and have the best offense in the NFL led by the best QB and one of the best offense minded coaches of all time. No lead is safe against them so losing a 10 point lead isn't choking.

Woulda been better to lose by 21 to the chiefs apparently

B Sox B Sox frshstunna frshstunna wavycrocket wavycrocket atransta atransta IONO how to feel about this. Don't know the guy. Sure, I guess it's a good look that he was OC at UGA the past two years. But when I look at his teams offensive rankings when he was OC for Tampa and Cleveland....
ehh-its-alright.gif

I am definitely going to need to hear what the streets have to say about this one
His QBs were also Jameis and Baker for those seasons. Not going to be any worse than what GRo was this past year.

DD56F7A4-B307-4937-AEF2-902E3B5B6AB9.png

Woulda been better to lose by 21 to the chiefs apparently
I think people were too focused on the betting line and not what the Chiefs were all about. I'm an AFC guy and see the Chiefs destroy the Broncos two times a year. They are almost as tough to beat as Brady's Pats in their prime. No lead is safe against them and they make just enough plays on defense to win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom