NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people were too focused on the betting line and not what the Chiefs were all about. I'm an AFC guy and see the Chiefs destroy the Broncos two times a year. They are almost as tough to beat as Brady's Pats in their prime. No lead is safe against them and they make just enough plays on defense to win games.

i wonder which team the chiefs scored the most against

B Sox B Sox @frshstunna @wavycrocket atransta atransta IONO how to feel about this. Don't know the guy. Sure, I guess it's a good look that he was OC at UGA the past two years. But when I look at his teams offensive rankings when he was OC for Tampa and Cleveland....
ehh-its-alright.gif

I am definitely going to need to hear what the streets have to say about this one

Was going to ask you guys about him. I don't watch college football. Lamar gave his blessing on this?

The ****sucking is kinda crazy at this point.

I feel like if anything the Eagles performance on Sunday proved that they can hang with anyone in the league.

The weird level of hate that the Eagles and their success has brought out of some people is kind of bizzare :lol:

As I fan, losing the big one sucks, but I'm proud of how they showed up. If they were truly "frauds" wouldn't KC have blown their doors off?
2 SB appearances in 5 years, with a W. Future looking bright even after having to rebuild the whole offense damn near.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Sure that defense up and make another run next year.

lamar even going be there??

:nerd:

I have a feeling a long term deal will happen with him. Might be just me being overly optimistic :lol:

Media seems to be optimistic. The most relevant talking point now is that everyone on the offense was brought in to be around him so unless they are going to completely tear it down, they will bring him back.

Based on what B Sox B Sox posted, seems like the new OC Monken can work with and improve our personnel. I just wish they would get it done already, though. Makes me feel bad for what Packers fans have had to endure with Rodgers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom