NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

i just was reading about some of his off the field stuff from when he was younger. the league doesn't care about that stuff when players do it so i dunno if that's why he keeps getting looked over but maybe it's different for the head of the team. i dunno. and then they keep saying he doesn't interview well which just sounds like code

it's crazy when you watch what the chiefs did this year v what these other dudes did who are getting jobs. doesn't make sense that he hasn't gotten a chance yet. if he wants a HC gig, might need to go and show he can lead a top offense without Andy/Pat. not saying that's fair or how it should be but maybe that's what it's gonna take

i just was reading about some of his off the field stuff from when he was younger. the league doesn't care about that stuff when players do it so i dunno if that's why he keeps getting looked over but maybe it's different for the head of the team. i dunno. and then they keep saying he doesn't interview well which just sounds like code

it's crazy when you watch what the chiefs did this year v what these other dudes did who are getting jobs. doesn't make sense that he hasn't gotten a chance yet. if he wants a HC gig, might need to go and show he can lead a top offense without Andy/Pat. not saying that's fair or how it should be but maybe that's what it's gonna take

I wouldn’t blame him for going somewhere else

But lawd don’t go to Washington, as has been rumored

Eric B gonna take over when Andy retires. And I think Andy retires sooner rather than later

1676415982031.png

not saying you're wrong that he might be done soon, but with Pat he has a legit shot at getting close to the top of this list. especially with Bill slowing down. but again, he might not care

Juju creating content and views. Aj got suckered in.
Looking at the replies, a lot of eagles chimed in :lol:
Juju about to sell shirts calling himself tik tok boy and do a bradberry dance that will go viral

Last edited:
I wouldn’t blame him for going somewhere else

But lawd don’t go to Washington, as has been rumored
A rumor that makes zero sense. Ron and his staff are auditioning for the new owner. Unless they get a playoff W I expect the whole staff to be fired after this season assuming a new owner is in place. Bieniemy would have to work magic with no QB behind an average at best O line. He's more likely to be fired with Ron than take his place as HC if things go south...

Why is AJ Brown so mad at that tweet? At least they aren't talking about the field anymore. I guess it's an improvement :lol:
You missed the part when every single eagles player said “the field sucked….but KC had to play on that too so it doesn’t matter”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom