NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bienemy’s first NFL HC job will be midseason next year when Rivera is cut loose.
I don't think Ron gets fired mid-season by a new owner without some type of scandal or by fielding a completely non-competitive team. New owner probably treats year one as an evaluation period just to have a staff run the team and saves any major wholesale moves for the offseason.

A mid-season HC firing means things went terribly, terribly WRONG with everyone going into self-preservation mode under new ownership - front office included. I don't know if Jason Wright and Mayhew automatically turn to EB as a first-time HC with their jobs on the line. Del Rio has prior HC experience and on paper is probably better suited to right the ship in their (or the owner's) eyes. That is, if Rivera didn't already burn his final scapegoat card by firing him beforehand :lol: .

Anyone starting a xfl thread? :nerd:

1676676690885.gif

I don't think Ron gets fired mid-season by a new owner without some type of scandal or by fielding a completely non-competitive team. New owner probably treats year one as an evaluation period just to have a staff run the team and saves any major wholesale moves for the offseason.

A mid-season HC firing means things went terribly, terribly WRONG with everyone going into self-preservation mode under new ownership - front office included. I don't know if Jason Wright and Mayhew automatically turn to EB as a first-time HC with their jobs on the line. Del Rio has prior HC experience and on paper is probably better suited to right the ship in their (or the owner's) eyes. That is, if Rivera didn't already burn his final scapegoat card by firing him beforehand :lol: .

if I’m a new owner of the Washington team, I want the team to next level suck next year

I’m franchise tagging Payne and trading him.. I’m making moves with any older player that has value

and then I’m stacking draft picks and cap space for when I get Caleb Williams.. AND then I get my coach for the future along with my new QB

Yea I don’t see why you leave.. especially to a situation that could easily get blown up real soon

and then they going want keep things going with pat once reid leaves

Yea I don’t see why you leave.. especially to a situation that could easily get blown up real soon

and then they going want keep things going with pat once reid leaves

His title promotion, the years on the contract and the annual salary is more than the Chiefs were willing to commit to, per the source.
He may have 4x’d his salary based on rumors. Another year under KC would not have helped his HC pursuit. At the very worst he’ll get paid.

Everything I heard before the start of the season was that this would be EB's last year. He had taken one year extensions for the last couple of years but I believe both sides mutually agreed that the best move for his career was to part ways.

Reid has done everything he can do both publicly and privately to get EB a HC job and nothing worked. Hell, Clark Hunt in '19 also vouched for him at the owners meetings and he still didn't get calls.

Just feels like this was the right time for him to move on and I wish him all the best.

I have been rooting for Bieniemy to get a HC, but dude is a complete idiot ....

MF should of have either gone for a HC job or stayed winning super bowls ... **** he probably has or would of have a case (suing) against the NFL.

But no, dude trying to prove a point that has been proven ... now dude take a BS job with BS owners for??

Idiot. Probably why he doesn't have a job.

How many times has XFL rebooted? :lol:

It's one and done, wait a few years, try again, one and done, wait a few years, rinse and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom