NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EYE understand EB leaving KC to "prove himself" but mans working himself into the shootest of shoots casting his lot with the WTFs. :smh:

Hope I'm wrong about that, but if he isn't successful there it's curtains for his HC aspirations.

He’s got to do it, to prove that he can do it without Mahomes. Look how Leftwich was a hot commodity, then he got fired and may end up at Notre Dame.

He’s got to do it, to prove that he can do it without Mahomes. Look how Leftwich was a hot commodity, then he got fired and may end up at Notre Dame.
Nah ND promoted their TE coach. Not sure what happened from Byron’s perspective or if he really wanted that gig

Nah ND promoted their TE coach. Not sure what happened from Byron’s perspective or if he really wanted that gig

I just feel like if EB has at least moderate success without Pat, then he’s guaranteed a job. The league definitely has some type of vendetta towards dude

He needs to have that offense humming for him to get a head coaching job. If they struggle because of a lack of talent it will get turned into an indictment on his coaching ability. To be honest working for Andy Reid helped and hurt EB in equal parts.

In other news still on the hunt for the Sirianni gif. New York post had it but for some reason isn’t saving as such.

I am not saying it is inaccurate but can someone explain to me how Reid and the Chiefs organization would say that it’s a shame EB has not been given a HC gig but if there’s opens up via Reid’s retirement that they wouldn’t give it to EB?

Seems kind of silly after all the caping and support.

I am not saying it is inaccurate but can someone explain to me how Reid and the Chiefs organization would say that it’s a shame EB has not been given a HC gig but if there’s opens up via Reid’s retirement that they wouldn’t give it to EB?

Classic example of how not to be a sponsor. Reid could’ve either let EB call plays and let everyone know that EB calls the plays or let EB know that he wants to run the offense and let EB decide . If EB decides to stay then he can’t complain. This is all about Ego. You have to have it if you coach in the league. Reid wants the world to know that it is him that is the reason for their success. He is a brilliant play caller. Andy and the Chiefs could have made EB CIW if they wanted but I don’t believe either feels like EB is the guy they want to lead the Chiefs once Andy retires.

I will also add that I’ve never seen other offense or defense minded head coaches make as big of a deal as calling plays like Andy does. If other head guys did it the way Andy does then I doubt some of these guys would get a shot. I don’t blame Andy but I think he isn’t secure in himself but I don’t blame him with how the Eagles situation ended.

I will also add that I’ve never seen other offense or defense minded head coaches make as big of a deal as calling plays like Andy does. If other head guys did it the way Andy does then I doubt some of these guys would get a shot. I don’t blame Andy but I think he isn’t secure in himself but I don’t blame him with how the Eagles situation ended.

not sure what you mean with the eagles..

but supposedly the plan was for Reid to take a year off and come back after what had happened with his son who also was working with the team.. and can’t blame anyone for that

but I thought dude needed a change of scenery.. And he got the KC job quick after the eagles

but guys calling or not calling plays hasn’t stopped other teams from hiring guys on Andy’s staff.. just keeping it to OCs, think Andy has had 3 or 4 of em hired as HCs.. inclusive of the other 2 in KC

I just feel like if EB has at least moderate success without Pat, then he’s guaranteed a job. The league definitely has some type of vendetta towards dude
He’s a Black dude with a questionable past. That’s enough for them to penalize him in their eyes. Throw in the fact that he’s had arguably the greatest QB talent we’ve ever seen while he is OC. I want to say I’m shocked but I’m not

I don’t think they’ll give it to him but we’ll see. If they’d give it to him then you’d think he’d just wait it out since Reid is probably nearing the end.

He’s a Black dude with a questionable past. That’s enough for them to penalize him in their eyes. Throw in the fact that he’s had arguably the greatest QB talent we’ve ever seen while he is OC. I want to say I’m shocked but I’m not

The greatest QB thing wouldn’t get me if we didn’t see all the dudes who got hired and continued to get hired from hoodie’s staffs

Hell even from Andy’s various staffs over the years

The greatest QB thing wouldn’t get me if we didn’t see all the dudes who got hired and continued to get hired from hoodie’s staffs

Hell even from Andy’s various staffs over the years
He’s Black, man. Don’t know what else to say :lol:

Screen Shot 2023-02-19 at 1.46.01 AM.png

LG :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom