NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles twitter thread, people were kinda gettin on Gannon earlier this year in Nov/Dec, far-out POV I feel like him and Kyler is weird and more of the same but maybe worse because he's defensive oriented. There's a lot of emphasis on Drew Petzing the Arizona new OC.

Gannon coached with the Vikings, coaching with him for four years with the Vikings was recently-hired OC Petzing, and new Cardinals DC Nick Rallis is from the U of Minnesota, who played for the U of M while both Gannon/Petzing were there with the Vikings.

giphy.webp

if Danny Dimes gonna get $45M, Derek Carr gonna get $45m+. Yes, taxes will be higher for DC in NY, but he still comes out on top after gettin cut :lol:

he just got cut cause the Raiders didnt wanna pay him $40m

Last edited:
these QB salaries are wild :lol:

It’s getting kind of wild even with the moving cap. As the cap increases are the QBs maintaining a similar % of the cap or is the % increasing as well? It feels like the latter for some reason. Just the other day I heard Dominique Foxworth, I believe, refer to it as a “How good can I be before I have to pay my franchise QB league” :lol: I feel like Mahomes is one of the only guys you can really pay big QB money to and afford to plug-and-play other offensive pieces.

We just saw how it worked out for Green Bay. Cincy MIGHT lose Higgins but at least they still have Chase so they’ll be fine. I think they said Herbo might lose Mike Williams.

All the guys who might move teams will get the money they want (Saquon, Mike Will, Higgins, etc) but they just might be stuck in less desirable situations. I guess it spreads out the talent and is one of the benefits of a hard cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom