NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it a couple weeks ago, but this offseason has be very weird towards Russ.

Like in the past few months we've seen 3 or 4 stories and articles geared towards painting him in a bad light.

And none of it is about his on the field play...

His on field play was already torn to shreds enough during the regular season, often by his own teammates.

Kinda feel like all of this + the Payton hire is setting things up for a redemption arc next season. It's gonna be a make or break year that's either gonna go amazing for him or a disaster :lol:

There's gotta be only like a 35% chance Sam Howell starts for Washington next season.
If you believe Rivera we are done with the big money retreads. I'm expecting a swing at Lamar or them bringing in a Mike White or Jacoby type to challenge Howell.

Can't wait to see his biopic

332162R1.jpg

I never completely understood the hype with Giselle. Sure, she's a pretty woman but is she damn fine where you would expect to see her as the top paid model? Nah.

When it comes to fire, she's about a 6.1 on the fire scale.

Just sayin.
Agreed. Her facial angles are aggressive. She looks like the wicked witch of the west

The Giants resurgence is gonna be over before it really kicks off if they sign up for that :lol:
Unfortunately, I think you are right. Offensively, they don't have anyone you can expect to take the next level to help Jones and Barkley. Toney was supposed to be that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom