NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Daniel Jones is seeking $45M per.

You're my boy but got damn. Wildin out!
Based on the projected exclusive tag number for QBs. The tag generally sets the floor for the marginal QBs. The more I think about it, maybe the Giants planned to use the non-exclusive tag on him all along. Declining his option means you were willing to let him go under the right circumstances. If another team offers a contract the Giants aren't willing to match at least they hop back on the QB carousel with two 1sts. $32mil for a Jones in a market where Carr is rumored to want $35mil per doesn't sound that crazy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Unfortunately, I think you are right. Offensively, they don't have anyone you can expect to take the next level to help Jones and Barkley. Toney was supposed to be that guy.
It’s a gamble for sure, cause let’s say they tag him and he balls out and has a year like Ryan Fitzpatrick had that one year for the Jets or a Derrick Carr, Carson Wentz, almost MVP type season.

Now what could’ve been 45 million might end up being 60 million this time next year the way that cap is ballooning.

They’re saying Bosa about to get 32-35 mil a year. That use to be QB money lol.

lowkey was hoping Anthony Richardson would get picked by the Rams in the 2nd round.

Not the hugest fan of his but that arm is live and we need to think about the future. Worth the risk

Dude not lasting that long. He’s a much better prospect than day a Malik Willis. I think he’s a better prospect than Trey Lance tbh
I know. About 3-4 months ago he was being talked about being later pick. Went from top 10 pick, to 2nd/3rd round, and now back to being a 1st.

What do you guys think of that Russ story elpablo21 elpablo21 100027 100027 ?
Outside of reading the headlines I haven't read too much into it yet I'll probably read it later

Him wanting Pete and JS fired? Idk. Alot of this kinda played publicly already. The divorce was in the making for almost two years from leaks of wanting Russ traded years ago to Pete basically ruling with an Iron fist with ownership not caring to step in his way. Neither side was clean on that aspect and it's some revisionist history being played on how Pete and John were viewed at that time but they got the redemption story with this year so it looks differently for them compared to how bad Russ looked in Denver.

Also feel like with these stories there's nuggets of truth and whoever the bias is towards or against the truth gets inflated to confirm said bias

All the Bronco stuff? I'll have to read it and peep Allbright's twitter to go off what he said :lol:

Those are the numbers QBs are at now. That cap is going to continue to rise though too.

cap has been going up a solid 10-15 mill per season.. but i also read that supposedly the cap is supposed to have a decent bigger jump next year

but long story short, look at how worked up folks got about mahomes deal initially.. now that's a bargain, all things considered and especially when you factor in the yearly jumps

but that is why certain folks are focusing on the wrong thing when they look solely at what the QB is being paid.. and ignoring screw ups by GMs

I sort of agree. But we're desperate and his arm is ridiculous. Under the right guy, he could be good.

but who is the right guy and it's a huge risk.. obviously it could pay out huge.. but the levels of improvement with josh allen and hurts, still amazes me

i completely get taking the risk on guys like cam and wentz where you can see the obvious flaws in their mechanics.. but the good is obvious and you say just fix these things and that knocks off alot

but with josh and hurts, them dudes went from struggling at free throws to hittin 3s at a high level

Exactly! I love the outdoors too bro! I watch “living off the grid” religiously on HGVT
I follow this dude on TikTok (I think his screen name is something like Oldtimehockey). Its just him and 2 dogs living in the middle of nowhere playing super nintendo and cooking. So peaceful.
So how much time do you guys spend camping unplugged? Say in a year.

So how much time do you guys spend camping unplugged? Say in a year.
Zero. Thats the funny part.

I'm not looking to rough it, of course. Just give me a nice cozy spot to disappear to and I'm in. I really should be doing this once a year. I'd love to move to Montana and live in a small city with 2 stop lights but the wife is a city girl and wouldnt allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom