NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They gone take that option and probably franchise Tua the next couple years. IMO the franchise tag is tailored made for injury prone guys like Tua.

Why does this feel like it's inevitably heading where it's heading...

Why these deals should be taken care of way early by teams before you get market factors changing everything

I will never understand racing on residential streets

Take that **** to the track

Never understood it bro. Speeding in a neighborhood or around areas that are heavily trekked by pedestrians is beyond angering.

Cats do donuts in my neighborhood so much. One missed revolution and you’re in someone’s living room

i know he’s a RB, and Cincy makes sense, but i wouldn’t be surprised if Bijan gets drafted sooner. i’m not sure if he’ll make it to Cincy if they dont trade up.
Every report I’ve read and as well as the eye test tells me that Bijan could go earlier. I don’t think the league will ever be as run heavy as it was 20-30 years ago. But I think we are starting to see the shift towards better teams really relying on a professional in the building who can do well in pass pro and make some magic with the ball.

Not saying to go draft one in the top 5 like Saquon but if the rest of your roster is filled out, go grab one.

Eagles are a perfect candidate although they likely will go lineman like they always do. Bijan behind that O line would be nasty. But then again, our O Line is one of one because we spend so many resources in it

Rapaport said yesterday or day before that Daniel Jones number is going to be lower than that.

They should have just picked up his option. If they ended up being bad, they could have drafted a QB. If they ended up being good (like they were), they have another year of him in on a rookie deal.

I agree they should of picked up his option. But I get why they didn't though too. He wasn't their guy and I truly believe they thought they were going to be in a place to draft his replacement at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom