NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BFCBDE25-38DF-4054-A8AC-8A03D4F6E9B8.jpeg

0A95BAB1-92D8-43B5-A503-717B5BB4DE49.jpeg

How do the Giants get Daniel more help? This FA class is atrocious.

Bengals on Tee Higgins trade rumors: 'Find your own' WR​

:frown:

thats the problem with giants and barkley, they cannot afford to let a talent like him leave the building - if you're not trading for Higgins or ayuk then you have to bring barkley back

right now I consider hodgens our #1 WR - Slayton and James I really doubt are on a NFL roster week 1
The bengals wouldnt trade their #3 WR right now straight up for Hodgens......thats how bad the WR group for giants is.....what about their TE? at best avg..... and you're going to let barkley walk???

whats the plan?
rookie wr AND rookie RB??? hope to hit on both ? yikes

are you guys aware the last 5 seasons at least 3 teams in AFC east has not had a pro bowl RB.....i think the pats are in that group as well....its hard find talents that if healthy are sure fire pro bowl level ....and this guy I feel could take up a notch to all pro level for 2 seasons coming up.....

AND of course you can win in the NFL without a pro bowl RB!!! BUT ask a QB hey dude are you ok with no pro bowl level WRs, avg TE, rookie RB and another rookie WR - I didnt see any of those teams in the playoffs in 2022

if they lose barkley watch them trade 2nd or few 3rds for older injured hopkins or godwin

it would be a complete stunner if the Giants don't take a WR in the 1st round. Flowers or Addison would be nice get.

it would be a complete stunner if the Giants don't take a WR in the 1st round. Flowers or Addison would be nice get.

I like Jaxon, that rose bowl game was insane, also watched a few other games.....kids legit......wonder if hes going to be at combine

i'm fine with giants going WR and thinking that WR along with Hodgens and bellinger(TE) 2nd year WR robinson and maybe another rookie WR/TE to help round out the group.....that cheap cheap set of receivers AND big money pro bowl RB Barkley - A OKAY

I like Jaxon, that rose bowl game was insane, also watched a few other games.....kids legit......wonder if hes going to be at combine

i'm fine with giants going WR and thinking that WR along with Hodgens and bellinger(TE) 2nd year WR robinson and maybe another rookie WR/TE to help round out the group.....that cheap cheap set of receivers AND big money pro bowl RB Barkley - A OKAY
Jaxon is going to be top 15 I believe.

^ there's no way :lol:

Hold your tomatoes -- Tom Brady is NOT pursuing a full-blown second career in stand-up comedy, but the recently retired NFL superstar might still be making people chuckle at his expense in the future, TMZ Sports has learned.

Speaking of QB’s life after football…I just saw Jeopardy commercial? Is Rodgers being the eventual host still a thing or has he been deemed too weird now?

Speaking of QB’s life after football…I just saw Jeopardy commercial? Is Rodgers being the eventual host still a thing or has he been deemed too weird now?

eventual host?

doesnt someone else already have that job??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom