NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he stepped on that scale bloated as hell, because he looks a solid 185.

Crazy that the difference in his draft stock might be a day of binge eating and overhydrating so the scale popped :lol:

How does this Jalen Carter situation affect the Bears move? I am assuming he no longer going #1 so they will likely trade down to a QB thirsty team, right?

Also, I heard Mel Kiper Jr say he said had Will Levis as his #1 QB…did he say the same about Zach Wilson? I am wondering if he has a history of hyping some of these lesser known QBs at draft time

Carter, all depends on his legal status and what gets found out before the draft

bears just gotta hope 4 QBs go super high.. but you’re moving back for the boatload of picks

and there are other guys.. but maybe you feel safer going with other positions.. maybe the pass rusher from texas tech, for example

they got needs all over the place.. could go tackle

Carter, all depends on his legal status and what gets found out before the draft

bears just gotta hope 4 QBs go super high.. but you’re moving back for the boatload of picks

and there are other guys.. but maybe you feel safer going with other positions.. maybe the pass rusher from texas tech, for example

they got needs all over the place.. could go tackle

But you’re saying they go back no matter what at this point, right? They have so many holes to fill that the boatload of picks you’re referencing might fill.

What does a package for that #1 look like :nerd:

But you’re saying they go back no matter what at this point, right? They have so many holes to fill that the boatload of picks you’re referencing might fill.

What does a package for that #1 look like :nerd:

depends on who.. but colts are the key, they’re sitting at 4..

but could make multiple moves.. take a package to move down to 4 and then make a subsequent trade(s)

I don't really care for WR 40 times tbh.

Someone like Rice ran a 4.7 and look what happened :lol:. Also saw a stat where there's never been a pro bowl WR who's run sub 4.3 along with only one 1K WR who's ran sub 4.4...

Addison might have the best hands in this class

I don't really care for WR 40 times tbh.

Someone like Rice ran a 4.7 and look what happened :lol:. Also saw a stat where there's never been a pro bowl WR who's run sub 4.3 along with only one 1K WR who's ran sub 4.4...

Addison might have the best hands in this class

That’s his bish dawg :lol:
Fam move out here like he the bad bish
dame2 (3).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom