NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

D1C43BD6-637F-4676-939C-E369AC286161.jpeg

His ability to judge character is probably not his strong suit.

That n_ wylin asking for 45 mil

03FB04C7-39CF-4DE8-B96F-1028C8F5408A.jpeg

This ain’t worth 45 mil
First of all, market rate is what it is. Second, 2021 and 2020 they had one of the worse offensive lines in the league, zero run game, no true, limited receiver group. During those years and into this past season he was still top 5 passer rating on balls thrown 20+ yards. Shown flashes, but still think he needs pieces around him and show he can repeat it.

Anthony Richardson HAS TO go in the first.

Someone will take that shot.

My goodness, he has to be the most physically gifted QB of all time.

Anthony Richardson HAS TO go in the first.

Someone will take that shot.

My goodness, he has to be the most physically gifted QB of all time.
First round is no longer a discussion. First overall is what’s gonna be the buzz now.

With Bryce measuring out as a 10th grader and CJ Stroud looking up to Nasty Boy Watson, Tony Rich looking more attractive :lol:

Last edited:
yea Richardson a lock to go at least top 10.. more than likely top 5

4 QBs going top 10

Cool but can he do it in a game scenario under pressure with defense coming for his head in a hostile away stadium with the sun beaming in his eyes? These combines don't really demonstrate real scenarios

No disrespect to the young man but I was kind of wondering this ie if he is mainly the beneficiary of a beastly Pro Day but it is not indicative of how he’ll play QB in the league. I remember thinking Darnold was one of them ones after his rainy Pro Day at USC :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom