NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
as a nation overly dependent on tourism, I feel like I’m doing my part by inviting people to come to the Bahamas

1677768075915.gif
I mean between 'Meet me in Temecula' and 'Meet me in the Bahamas,' I'm sure even you would agree that one for sure sounds like hands will be thrown, and the other sounds like a great time.

I get having social media.. but zero clue why anyone actually famous would be overly active on it outside of promoting stuff and obviously that’s for a huge check

I under what you’re saying but true average 22-27 year old athlete basically grew up with social media.

Some of them have been active since their childhood so, I see both sides

So the Arizona Cardinals are “the only team in the NFL that makes the players pay for their lunches and food they eat at the team facility” :rofl:

Proud of NT for that being the ONLY franchise not represented by a single poster.

Dog, if he would have left out “10 to 15 times a game” that statement would have been totally fine. So does that mean 10-15 completions? I’m confused :lol:
right? What other pieces do you need when you got a WR1 and the NFL's top leading rusher tho? :lol:

It's kind of crazy that Aaron Rodgers has taken a step further this year and isn't just holding Green Bay hostage but is taking the entire league hostage. The fact that it's not just GB or a trade but retirement is also on table :smh:

This morning I learned that a big reason why everyone is sitting on their hands is that despite FA starting on 3/15, teams have to have the $60MM in cap space available for at least 24 hours before they can trade for A-Rod. So in reality things need to be decided well before then so his landing spot can make the appropriate roster moves to get that $60MM ready before the 15th.

Carr has to be pissed because this might **** up his money if Aaron waits too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom