NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lamar plays under the tag and bets on himself would he be able to bounce next off season?

How could every team mentioned NOT be interested or pursue Lamar?
They’re tryna embarrass him.

Show him his worth or lack thereof and sign him for what they wanted to in the first place.

I’m surprised people are not clamoring, but maybe the league is not beasting like that.

How could every team mentioned NOT be interested or pursue Lamar?
I just find it hard to believe that this many teams for real don't want him. Part of me thinks that Baltimore is just calling Lamar's bluff and willing to gamble that another team is not going to offer him a huge contract, and part of me thanks that they knew something before making this play. Something ain't right.

Definitely feels like owners colluded in the background to put a stop to the fully guaranteed business.

A wink wink agreement to pass on a generational talent probably tops having to pay fully guaranteed contracts.
Feels like because the Browns messed the game up with the fully guaranteed deal for Nasty Boy, now the owners are working together to market correct by making sure that the next liveliest candidate for a similar deal gets any possibility of that beaten all the way back down

guaranteed contracts got the owners coming together like

1678230196657.gif

There wasnt even a list of teams that long last year saying no before the Browns signed DePredator this is crazy

Sexual assault: hey we'll see
GTD contract: on hell naw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom