NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can tag twice I believe.
Its actually allowed for 3 consecutive years. But that third year is expensive (potentially 144% of their previous year’s salary compared to 120% of the previous year’s salary in the first two tag years). Based on current contracts he’s set to make at least $50 mil in that 3rd tagged year fully guaranteed. Not factoring in Burrow, Herbert, etc. pending extensions.

Lamar could earn about $120 mil fully guaranteed over the next 3 years on the tag. Add in this past year’s fifth year option and its $140 mil fully guaranteed for 4 years. I don’t know why yall keep saying he “needs” an agent when he’ll be close to Mahomes in terms of guaranteed money, in half the time.

I don’t see it playing out that way but the tag can be your friend as long as you produce. Cousins showed us that.

Clowns like these NFL owners love "free market economics" except when it goes against them. This is just a pathetic way around collective bargaining.

JJ knows what it is and every other NFL player should know what it is. NFL is so shameless in the paper trail they leave. All these teams had to do was explore and then leave it alone. These coordinated statements are setting the league up for another lawsuit. You can't telegraph the collusion if you don't want to get caught or you don't care.

Thing is theyll get away with it. Sports leagues and the media beat these arbitrary cap numbers over our heads, write articles that players arent "worth" whatever number they deem is too high that fans "parrot" and owners sit back and deposit checks

Thing is theyll get away with it. Sports leagues and the media beat these arbitrary cap numbers over our heads, write articles that players arent "worth" whatever number they deem is too high that fans "parrot" and owners sit back and deposit checks

they were allowed to get away with it with kaep

all the horrible QBs we’ve seen on rosters.. and kaep is the dude who was supposedly not good enough to be on a roster

The one advantage Lamar has in having his mom as his agent is that even if he stays in Baltimore for another year it will be so toxic that they might just have to trade him.

Shocked the falcons passed. Lamar loves his TE, Jackson to Pitts would be crazy. Guess he reminds Arthur too much of Vick.

Lamar should come out and say the guaranteed contract request is not binding.

Then see who is in and out.

Shocked the falcons passed. Lamar loves his TE, Jackson to Pitts would be crazy. Guess he reminds Arthur too much of Vick.
21F5C299-995D-4A9C-9E67-3DC53535433C.jpeg

Its not collusion. :lol:

I told yall...Lamar peaked already. No one is ponying up guaranteed money like that for an injury prone Q that struggles to complete 60% of his passes. And miss me with the WR nonsense.

I guess Herbert needs better receivers too?

12th in the league....that's not bad. Not great, but definitely not the picture everyone tries to paint.

He's an electrifying athlete, but we've seen all we can from Lamar.

Definitely not a popular opinion, but I do not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom