NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Lions take the North next season regardless.

at least gotta make the playoffs or gotta think new coaches coming in

but bears going spend a bunch of money and gotta see what they do in the draft but they need to look like the lions next season

yall probably win double digits again.. zero clue on packers

You all would just love Lamar torching the Vikings as a Lion. :lol:
Nope. Can't torch a team when you're past your prime.

giphy.gif

Another question. Truthfully I grew up in a household and never witnessed men beating women. Never seen my dad or uncle touch women (at least in my face)

What drives these dudes to hit women? I’ve never understood it. That’s low hanging fruit. But again, I didn’t grow up around domestic violence.

I’ve never had the urge to hit a woman. I don’t understand

Buddy need to take care of his kids but isn't this extortion?
It’s weird because she’s suggesting that they’re in the court process for the child already. He’d need some concrete evidence of “give me X amount of dollars before I release these pics/videos” to prove extortion I’d think. She’s being really vague in the social media posts. No idea what their personal communications look like

They’re talking about Lamar not having an agent… like Roquan Smith literally just did his deal without an agent.

It’s bigger than that
Yea the same team just made him the highest paid LB ever without an agent :lol:

If they wanted to do right by him and give him a market value deal for someone of his profile they'd have done it already, got nothing to do with his representation or anything else like that.

Instead they let all these lesser QB's get paid first and reset the QB market so now they're in a hole trying to get him to accept lesser value than he should.

It's a situation all of their own doing so I don't have too much sympathy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom