NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darius Heyward-Slay back to the worst fan base (aside from the people on NT), and after playing in Detroit, sucks for dude

1678935616939.gif

I am applying for the jail cell beneath old Lincoln Financial, because it’s law and order you wouldn’t need law if you had order

Bengals were heavily rumored to be in on Jamaal Williams so I’m def happy to see him sign elsewhere :lol:. All those 1 yard TDs got people misunderstanding his value

Gonna need someone to replace Perrine, especially if the Bengals do release Mixon as has been rumored.

The RB market is interesting. James Palmer GMFB brought up an interesting point about how many FA RBs there are and not including those rumored to be on the trading block like Cook. Why would you wanna trade assets for Cook or Ekeler when you can just sign someone already available, and why sign some of these dudes commanding higher salaries when it's becoming more and more clear you can just draft a guy in the 5th round and be just fine in the long run?

The RB market is interesting. James Palmer GMFB brought up an interesting point about how many FA RBs there are and not including those rumored to be on the trading block like Cook. Why would you wanna trade assets for Cook or Ekeler when you can just sign someone already available, and why sign some of these dudes commanding higher salaries when it's becoming more and more clear you can just draft a guy in the 5th round and be just fine in the long run?

that’s why It going be interesting where bijan goes in the draft..

he’ll even Gibbs considering he just ran sub 4.4 and that’s obvious on film plus his receiving skills

that’s why It going be interesting where bijan goes in the draft..

he’ll even Gibbs considering he just ran sub 4.4 and that’s obvious on film plus his receiving skills

I'd take him late 1st if I knew my team was contending since most the roster probably already set, like KC. Even still, not sure how prudent that is.

Imagine if he went to SF? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom