NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most “good to great” cornerbacks are good up until ages 35 or 36. Especially a CB who came in fast running a 4.3.

Slay will be good until 35 at least. Guys like Richard Sherman were slow as hell, that’s why they drop off so fast after their early 30s

Damn, eagles fans had just convinced me that releasing slay was a great move. Now keeping him is also a great move.
I would have preferred to let him go. But if he’s gonna come back with no new money and is reducing his cap hit with a restructure, who am I to say no.

I don’t see him playing at an elite level for more than one more year. We still need a young corner. We’ll see

Reactions: HIM
1678935616939.gif

Philly fans were on one that winter :rofl:

Most “good to great” cornerbacks are good up until ages 35 or 36. Especially a CB who came in fast running a 4.3.

Slay will be good until 35 at least. Guys like Richard Sherman were slow as hell, that’s why they drop off so fast after their early 30s
Even Sherman who came in a 4.6 guy went All Pro in his 30’s.

TBH this Slay situation is the same reason why Lamar isn't getting a deal

y?

If slay was 26, wouldnt be an issue of adding years.. And team isn’t using a tag to restrict what can and can’t be done

if anything, you gotta wonder what he was told/promised by the agent.. which in itself makes things different from lamar situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom