NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, if this is the case I want a pick from them too. Sounds like the precipice of cap hell.

I think Shanny is feeling the heat. Maybe not from the organization or even the media, but personally. He's been "next" for years now and the QB spot keeps ******* it up. One thing about Kirk is he doesn't get hurt...only Covid, but I digress.

Shanny done playing games with developing. He wants it now. That's what I think.

The Niners have Purdy in the wings once healthy and are able to see what they have in Air Cast Trey… I don’t think any of this happens.

The thing is what the 49ers could essentially top out at next year with a top 10-14 QB in Kirk, which might be a Super Bowl.

why you feel bad for?

Trey just another qb taking too high…he’s clearly booty cheeks.
Cause we haven’t really seen him. In most cases, even if you’re booty cheeks as a top 3 pick in a “great” QB class you’re gonna get thrown out there.

I think Shanny is feeling the heat. Maybe not from the organization or even the media, but personally. He's been "next" for years now and the QB spot keeps ****ing it up. One thing about Kirk is he doesn't get hurt...only Covid, but I digress.

Shanny done playing games with developing. He wants it now. That's what I think.
Yup especially when your little homies have won it all.

The injuries mane.

Personally I feel like it’s beyond bad luck now.

Seems like all his QBs get serious injury. I understand your point though. If Brock is even a top 32 starting QB guy, hitting on him as the last pick is an all time draft steal.

Grab Kirk for a year or two while Brock is still under your control.

I get the logic.

Unless you’re saying Hooker did what he did this past year in the SEC because he was so much older than everyone at that point,

Age doesn’t matter to me. Brandon Weeden sucked because he sucked, not because he was like 25-26 when drafted. It’s like when NBA teams want to draft the 19 year old, and give up on him at 23 for him to then get good at 25, meanwhile the old man Kemba will ball for you for 10 years despite being 22 when drafted.

do have to question older guys having success vs guys 5-7 years younger than them

but it‘s the system in Tennessee plus him being older

personally id rather wait for the ‘24 class

I think Shanny is feeling the heat. Maybe not from the organization or even the media, but personally. He's been "next" for years now and the QB spot keeps ****ing it up. One thing about Kirk is he doesn't get hurt...only Covid, but I digress.

Yup especially when your little homies have won it all.

The injuries mane.

Personally I feel like it’s beyond bad luck now.

Seems like all his QBs get serious injury. I understand your point though. If Brock is even a top 32 starting QB guy, hitting on him as the last pick is an all time draft steal.

Grab Kirk for a year or two while Brock is still under your control.

I get the logic.

Anyone for the Vikings but

s-l1600.jpg

4EBEED0C-08CE-41F5-80B5-FC60149DE075.jpeg

It’s been a long time, way too long.

But we here

I told y’all when Tom won his last one give us 3 more year and we will be back. It’s our time in the south.

Nfc has gotten weaker stars are lining up. It’s 9ers sitting at the top and that’s it, everybody else can be beat.

I hear you.

Y’all lost a lot defensively…slay getting old, bradberry too. Gotta pay Devonte soon right? Kelce and fletcher bout to hang it up. Didn’t y’all lose both OC and DC? Man idk maybe got 1 or 2 more years left to get it done.

4EBEED0C-08CE-41F5-80B5-FC60149DE075.jpeg

It’s been a long time, way too long.

But we here

I told y’all when Tom won his last one give us 3 more year and we will be back. It’s our time in the south.

Nfc has gotten weaker stars are lining up. It’s 9ers sitting at the top and that’s it, everybody else can be beat.

This is a funny post.

I hear you.

Y’all lost a lot defensively…slay getting old, bradberry too. Gotta pay Devonte soon right? Kelce and fletcher bout to hang it up. Didn’t y’all lose both OC and DC? Man idk maybe got 1 or 2 more years left to get it done.

Hurts is less than a year older than will Levis.. and younger than hedon hooker

we basically redshirted our top 3 picks from the last draft.. have 2 firsts in this upcoming draft.. and already have 12 picks in the next draft

i would suggest, at least, looking up the ages of the guys on our roster

i would also suggest at least looking up the resumes of the new OC and DC

Ahh we gave to going rate for QB to a guy who's numbers improved last season with no weapons but Saquon behind him, our DT who was arguably top 5 in the league last season is looking to get paid (which is normal for any team with a player like that) and is still a young team window has already closed huh? Hmm makes sense lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom