NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh we gave to going rate for QB to a guy who's numbers improved last season with no weapons but Saquon behind him, and is still a young team window has already closed huh? Hmm makes sense lol.

8518C156-1986-4F38-9D6C-BABA6DD65D18.jpeg

Love it.

Watched him play and he is stiff. No fluidity or agility

reminds me of josh sweat.. but them feet injuries scare the hell out of me

give me nolan smith easily.. and obviously will Anderson.. hell would rather grab northwestern dude later on

dont want any parts of Wilson or van ness

Vikings should do it,they need a reset.
Yea, they’re trying to rebuild on the fly but now have a bunch of holes all over and a QB who needs perfect conditions for them to be a true contender. What’s the point of hiring a new front office to do this?

Idc about that. I think he might be the best in this class and he's ready now. Plus you'd have Trey in the wings...or vice versa. QBs these days will consistently be pushing 38-40 years old as starters. Gives you probably 5-8 prime years. More than enough of a window to do something.
What do you like about Hooker to have him in the running for best in the class?

If the Vikings had had a good defense last year, instead of bottom 5, they would’ve been in the running for the SB. A good defense instead of almost league last probably gets them the No. 1 seed considering we were 13-4.

Needing to come back like 8 times (and doing it) because your defense sucks wasn’t ideal for Kirk or the offense, so the conditions weren’t great last year yet he excelled anyway: basically limited creativity because everyone knew they’d have to throw, in need of points fast.

I’m arguing that that side of the ball is fine, but we do need to find Kirk’s successor in the next two offseasons, which includes this one. The main issue is we can’t improve our defense as much as we need to in the time Kirk has left, so another QB might be the answer—if it’s not Trey.

If the Vikings had had a good defense last year, instead of bottom 5, they would’ve been in the running for the SB. A good defense instead of almost league last probably gets them the No. 1 seed considering we were 13-4.

1681425267003.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom