NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what we do, we still have Dak. Smh. We not going anywhere with Dak at QB

My opinion really doesn’t matter because there’s multiple well respected coaches and former players that have said Kellen Moore wasn’t helping Dak with his route combinations and passing game scheme

You cant run a 1992 tecmo bowl offense against a madden 23 ultimate team defense
💩 just not gone work

My opinion really doesn’t matter because there’s multiple well respected coaches and former players that have said Kellen Moore wasn’t helping Dak with his route combinations and passing game scheme

You cant run a 1992 tecmo bowl offense against a madden 23 ultimate team defense
💩 just not gone work

Dak had his first 4k season in that offense. He had 4900, 4400, 30+ TDs in 2019 and 2022

Letting Coop go was not a good idea. I agree with some stuff but again, Dak is putrid in big games.

He’s a front runner.

This man was so bitter that he agreed with the fans for throwing stuff at the referees when HE didn’t slide early.

Dak can’t will us to a win, when it matters

Dak is 2-4 in the playoffs, in those losses, most of our points are in 4th quarter… why? Because we were TRAILING:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Game on the line, Dak can’t do what Big Ben, Eli, Mahomes, Brady, Burrow, R. Wilson, etc can do.

In a crucial games (especially playoffs) defenses don’t fear Dak in the 2 minute drill

💩 just not gone work

Just curious, you know who replaced him and the offensive HC y’all got right?

Dak is 2-4 in the playoffs, in those losses, most of our points are in 4th quarter… why? Because we were TRAILING:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Game on the line, Dak can’t do what Big Ben, Eli, Mahomes, Brady, Burrow, R. Wilson, etc can do.

In a crucial games (especially playoffs) defenses don’t fear Dak in the 2 minute drill
So just ignore all of his career 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives?

So just ignore all of his career 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives?

Show me a playoff comeback… or comeback against suitable opponents.

2 playoffs in a row, he’s had the ball in the 4th. Two minute drill. We’ve come up short both times.

He plays good against lesser opponents. Against, great teams, he’s average

He’s just like Romo. A regular season QB.

When it matters, when the game is on the line in playoff settings, those dudes cannot will you to a win. It’s just what he is at this point. He’s not the type of QB who can elevate his team when it matters.

1-2 at home, 1-2 on the road….. in the playoffs

I’m a titans fan and get to watch poor QB play every week. I can tell ya’ll, Dak is a teetering between good and mediocre :lol:

It’s like playing madden on rookie and looking good against bad teams, then in meaningful games it’s on all pro and he looks super mid

I just don’t get how a cowboys fan would have faith in jerruh post jimmy

AND how a cowboys fan would still have a ton of faith in dak given how the last 2 playoff games have ended

I also question having faith in the HC and/or OC given what we have previously seen

I just don’t get how a cowboys fan would have faith in jerruh post jimmy

AND how a cowboys fan would still have a ton of faith in dak given how the last 2 playoff games have ended

I also question having faith in the HC and/or OC given what we have previously seen
Didn’t know back to back 12 win seasons was a reason to lose faith in a head coach?

People that have been to Vegas for a regular season noon/1 ET kickoff,

I heard it’s trippy to see all the kickers start their run toward the kickoff tee at the same time. Like the NFL is such a machine that they have that moment figured out for bettors: seeing all the games kicking off simultaneously—as if all the refs get the same ping or something at the same to signal the kickers ahead. Never been there aside from March Madness.

People that have been to Vegas for a regular season noon/1 ET kickoff,

I heard it’s trippy to see all the kickers start their run toward the kickoff tee at the same time. Like the NFL is such a machine that they have that moment figured out for bettors: seeing all the games kicking off simultaneously—as if all the refs get the same ping or something at the same to signal the kickers ahead. Never been there aside from March Madness.

I don't understand. Dudes just gotta be on time no? Why do they have to be pinged? :lol:

I think when the ref signals to start running toward the tee they all do, as if there’s some continuity to the second.

If there’s a minor-seconds long delay in any of these ref’s games (both teams aren’t out ready for kickoff) then just a normal start time would be off.

It sounds like they make sure they all kick off at the same time no matter what, even if RedZone sometimes shows them in installments. But I’ve never been in Vegas for a noon/1 ET kickoff, where these things are as live as can be, so I don’t know if it looks all simultaneous that’s why I’m askin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom