NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from getting Caleb Williams, I want no part of Drake ****ing Maye.

Speaking of Caleb, he was checking out his future home today and picking out his locker:
1690095701804.png

Teams be like, “Feature jerseys we should just make our mains. And then we’ll go back to our **** ones.”

After the video, I'd tell AR I'm gonna need that chain back. His *** ain't about to wear that :lol:

The Oiler unis are like a big f*** you to Houston. Especially considering that’s who they’re wearing them against. I won’t lie, bought some stuff they just released because I loved the oilers when they were here and they were my first NFL game to go to at the astrodome.

After watching quarterbacks jackson and Pat are a lot more similar than I thought with their demeanors :lol:

but what doesnt really concern me is pulling a “mookie betts”.. everyone should have known how great mookie was and is.. there isn’t an NFL example for a guy winning the MVP award and a world championship and then being moved 2 seasons later, still in his prime, still a great player simply because a the big team with a venture capital ownership decided they can’t afford him cause that would cut into their profit margin

IMG_0516.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom