NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Oiler unis are like a big f*** you to Houston. Especially considering that’s who they’re wearing them against. I won’t lie, bought some stuff they just released because I loved the oilers when they were here and they were my first NFL game to go to at the astrodome.
I like that their highlight video features mostly guys that never played a down of Tennessee football. Tennessee football in the NFL starts in 1997, but if they want to have the history of being up 35-3 and losing 38-35 in one of the biggest collapses ever, they can go right ahead and own that 🤷🏾‍♂️

Are teams hesitant about Cook because some of the filed issues? It’s gotta be something else going on.

Buffalo could call up their old friend Joe Schoen and try to get Saquon.

This sucks. Was looking forward to seeing a revamped secondary for them and seeing what they could do.

He should be suing the hell out of the person that hit him.
In all reality, what can he get out of it if the guy has nothing?

Training camp brings the excitement of a new season about to start mixed with the fact that damn near every team takes an injury L before week 1 :smh:

Jets going 80s-90s throwback
376187B9-BBE4-4DAC-9444-FED9E741F683.png

The Oiler unis are like a big f*** you to Houston. Especially considering that’s who they’re wearing them against. I won’t lie, bought some stuff they just released because I loved the oilers when they were here and they were my first NFL game to go to at the astrodome.

oilers is one of those names that blatantly should be in a specific city/states

jazz is the most egregious of this, which should be in new Orleans or Memphis.. and people overlook how much more sense lakers makes in their previous home

oilers is one of those names that blatantly should be in a specific city/states

jazz is the most egregious of this, which should be in new Orleans or Memphis.. and people overlook how much more sense lakers makes in their previous home
The Adam’s are doing this because Houston (city and organization) have been vocal about wanting the history back and want to use the color scheme and they’ve been shutting it down saying it’ll never happen. Now you bring these unis back specifically to wear against Houston during the season.

He had all kinds of things to say about Giants fans, but that was the one thing fans were frustrated with him about. His availability.

The Adam’s are doing this because Houston (city and organization) have been vocal about wanting the history back and want to use the color scheme and they’ve been shutting it down saying it’ll never happen. Now you bring these unis back specifically to wear against Houston during the season.

i mean I get using it as an asset for a potential deal at some point

like take the thunder, I assume presti and co are going call the new seattle team whenever they come along and put something on the table for the naming rights

but I highly HIGHLY doubt they’d use the sonics jerseys as throwbacks

but certain teams really should do it for the good of all involved.. Tennessee should choose a better name anyways

i mean I get using it as an asset for a potential deal at some point

like take the thunder, I assume presti and co are going call the new seattle team whenever they come along and put something on the table for the naming rights

but I highly HIGHLY doubt they’d use the sonics jerseys as throwbacks

but certain teams really should do it for the good of all involved.. Tennessee should choose a better name anyways
Like Earl Campbell refused to accept going into their ring of honnor. He said he didn’t play for the titans, nor Tennessee, so why should he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom