NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Ruggs situation I don’t think we can’t think like that. I don’t think he should be drug through the mud. But it is a terrible look.
Na this country needs to learn how to drive, thats a whole nother debate tho.

Sure it looks terrible but no one was harmed no crime was committed. Really aint our business.

Btw since u mentioned when is Ruggs getting out?

Na this country needs to learn how to drive, thats a whole nother debate tho.

Sure it looks terrible but no one was harmed no crime was committed. Really aint our business.

Btw since u mentioned when is Ruggs getting out?

80+ over the speed limit isn’t a crime?

I need an explanation on this one, I’m excited.

Next you gonna tell me you should drive drunk as long as no one gets hurt

He wasnt arrested but ok its technically a misdeamenor my bad.

Nothing happened at the end of the day but because it scared white people we gotta castrate this young man. Got it.

The fact that he was still ticketed during an "emergency," leads me to believe the cop thought it was a bunch of BS also. He just happen to get caught by what seems like a cool cop who cut him a huge break. Id say less than 5% of these interactions end this way.

Broke kids all over the country hittin those speeds in their parents entry level bimmers and benzes but because this pro athlete did it its the end of the world smh

The fact that he was still ticketed during an "emergency," leads me to believe the cop thought it was a bunch of BS also. He just happen to get caught by what seems like a cool cop who cut him a huge break. Id say less than 5% of these interactions end this way.
Lol theres only so many emergencies gettin u outta 140+. I dont think its the end of this guys life like yall do but yeah your not duckin that ticket :lol:

what-you-say-jeopardy.gif

Bad mistake, but when I first heard of this I was worried it was a DWI, just to even think of going that fast at 3 a.m. Thankfully no alcohol was involved, Ruggs’ included that and a death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom