NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Saquon is bad with his money? We don’t know but I’d guess he’s not. Also has mad endorsements in NY and is the face of the team.

So he got his 10.1 guaranteed and 900K in incentives. 300K for each one.

IMG_7672.jpeg
I think Barkley has one of those situations where his parents handle his money and makes sure he spends wisely? I might be wrong though

Graham lowkey has HOF numbers for a TE. He’s borderline.

How could I have forgotten dude?

Gronk took his shine

Talk about an alternate helmet for the sake of having an alt helmet. Should have at least done a white version of their color rush to wear it with.

remember when Jimmy Graham was better than Gronk :lol:

i don't either
I remember :lol:

Was an elite pass catcher and paved the way for your Kelce's and Waller's though but yea he was never that guy in terms of all-around TE excellence and that's fine, wasn't what he was asked to do.

He's got HOF numbers regardless.

Yeah can be easy for a player not meet their incentives if a team "rests" them for a game or two.

Why can’t it be 1300 SCRIMMAGE yards and not rushing yards? 7 TDs, and 40 receptions?

65 receptions??? The man is a RB not receiver. Some WR or TEs don’t even average 65 receptions:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom