NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill had receivers playin Corner and the **** worked!!!! :lol:

In no way does Tom get credit for that ****. No way. That's crazy elite coaching.

tom should get credit for the things he did

he still had to make huge plays in huge moments with not the greatest skill guys

vinatieri isn’t in position to make those clutch kicks without brady making clutch throws

as someone who has regular spoken about building up the whole team, you sure are eager to dismiss contributions dude made to the team‘s success

Bill had receivers playin Corner and the **** worked!!!! :lol:

In no way does Tom get credit for that ****. No way. That's crazy elite coaching.

i mean, we're talking about Third Down Troy Brown here, the man the myth the legend! :lol:

those defenses back from 2001-2004 were for sure coached up like no other though. even with the talent...they always played even better the bigger the spot got

Kelce never blocked a day in his life :lol:

Gronk's the best all-around TE there's ever been.

What's crazy is that they're the same age

Gronk
gm's 128
yrds 9286
td's 92

Kelce
gm's 125
yrds 9353
td's 64

Playoffs

Gronk

gm's 22
yrds 1389
td's15

Kelce

gm's 15
yrds 1291
td's 12

With no signs of slowing down, gon be real interesting.

Gronk
gm's 128
yrds 9286
td's 92

Kelce
gm's 125
yrds 9353
td's 64

Playoffs

Gronk

gm's 22
yrds 1389
td's15

Kelce

gm's 15
yrds 1291
td's 12

With no signs of slowing down, gon be real interesting.
Gronk went through a ton of injruies throughout that time and still put up those numbers. Kelce's the same age and has never had a major injury and still isn't level yet.

Not sure how that makes things interesting tbh :lol:

I'll say that Kelce is one of the best recieving TE's ever but I wouldn't say he has a single TE attribute that he's s better at than Gronk

Davante lucky that production crew member did not hurt himself. Could have smacked his head on concrete, injured a hip, etc while carrying all that equipment.

I would not have moved an inch after the assault

Davante lucky that production crew member did not hurt himself. Could have smacked his head on concrete, injured a hip, etc while carrying all that equipment.

I would not have moved an inch after the assault
The photographer has already filed a police report. He getting himself a nice lil’ come up.

Gronk went through a ton of injruies throughout that time and still put up those numbers. Kelce's the same age and has never had a major injury and still isn't level yet.

Not sure how that makes things interesting tbh :lol:

I'll say that Kelce is one of the best recieving TE's ever but I wouldn't say he has a single TE attribute that he's s better at than Gronk

Kelce got the record for most yrds by a TE in one season and the most consecutive 1k seasons for a TE. His longevity says a lot, he's gaining on Gronk bruh. Don't let him get more rings. :lol:

That photographer is lame as hell to me. By all means Adams was wrong for pushing him. But no need to be extra and press charges in a situation like that. Especially when he was in Devante Adams way in the first place.

That photographer should be blackballed from the NFL imo. I’m sure being a NFL photographer and having access to the players was this guys dream job, only to pull a silly stunt like that. He apologized, talk it out like men behind the scenes and move on.

Pushing him was wrong. But sensationalizing it, overreacting and making it into something way bigger than its need to be is a bad look as well. Reminds me of the fan from last week who ran on the field, got tackled by Bobby Wagner and pressed charges.

Raiders fumbled the bag. But the refs did no favors after that botched roughing the passer call. Refs were spooked at that point.

Last edited:
That photographer is lame as hell to me. By all means Adams was wrong for pushing him. But no need to be extra and press charges in a situation like that. Especially when he was in Devante Adams way in the first place.

That photographer should be blackballed from the NFL imo. I’m sure being a NFL photographer and having access to the players was this guys dream job, only to pull a silly stunt like that. He apologized, talk it out like men behind the scenes and move on.

Pushing him was wrong. But sensationalizing it, overreacting and making it into something way bigger than its need to be is a bad look as well. Reminds me of the fan from last week who ran on the field, got tackled by Bobby Wagner and pressed charges.

He pressed charges? :lol:

Not even close to the same thing. All that typing to sound silly :lol:

Devante Adams ****** up and he knows it. I can see a fine coming his way, but anything more than that (suspension) seems ridiculous IMO.

But this is the NFL and the way they judge things and determine suspensions always surprises me, so we'll see.

He pressed charges? :lol:

Yeah. The world we live in lmao. Sadly we live in a sue happy country which rewards silly behavior like that. Hell Grant Cohn even said it himself that a payday was the first thing which crossed his mind a few months back when he was antagonizing Javon Kinlaw and Javon Kinlaw took exception to it.

thats-assault-look-back.gif

You really think so? It’s not like he punched him or put hands on him like that. He reacted poorly without a doubt. But it’s not this huge story people are making it out to be to me.

If he wants to press charges, have at it. At the very worst Devante Adams gets a slap on the wrist with no prior history of incidents like this. But the cameraman shouldn’t get some crazy payday over a push. If he beat his ***, I could rationalize it. But a push, that’s crazy to me.

You really think so? It’s not like he punched him or put hands on him like that. He reacted poorly without a doubt. But it’s not this huge story people are making it out to be to me.

If he wants to press charges, have at it. At the very worst Devante Adams gets a slap on the wrist with no prior history of incidents like this. But the cameraman shouldn’t get some crazy payday over a push. If he beat his ***, I could rationalize it. But a push, that’s crazy to me.
**** If you breathe on me (especially if it's Covid breath)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom