NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My neck and back would be hurting something fierce.

The mental and emotional stress that Mr. Adams has caused my client will undoubtedly live with him for the rest of my life. At this time we are prepared to settle with Mr. Adams for $2 million. Thank you.

In all seriousness, yeah Tae didn't stomp him out or throw punches but he did shove him hard enough for him to fall on the ground. It would be one thing if that was a wild *** fan who jumped in the tunnel or a photographer / media member all in his face asking what happened on the play. IMO, looked like a guy who was trying to get some where and just so happened he and Tae crossed paths at the wrong time. Tae gotta be smarter and I have feeling this will be a costly learning experience.

No TE discussion should be had without Tony Gonzalez.

I argued with my 11 years about Gronk vs Kelce. He is with Gronk but I had to make sure he knew about Kelce. I just couldn't believe how many more TD's Gronk had over Kelce.

But for me, Gonzalez is the best ever and I don't even want to debate it either. I wont engage.

No push by DA was a BA move. You can't do that man. Suspension? I don't think so. But he getting fined something small for sure.

My neck and back would be hurting something fierce.

The mental and emotional stress that Mr. Adams has caused my client will undoubtedly live with him for the rest of my life. At this time we are prepared to settle with Mr. Adams for $2 million. Thank you.

In all seriousness, yeah Tae didn't stomp him out or throw punches but he did shove him hard enough for him to fall on the ground. It would be one thing if that was a wild *** fan who jumped in the tunnel or a photographer / media member all in his face asking what happened on the play. IMO, looked like a guy who was trying to get some where and just so happened he and Tae crossed paths at the wrong time. Tae gotta be smarter and I have feeling this will be a costly learning experience.

I feel it. If he gets fined by the league. He gets no sympathy for me. Hell I don’t blame the cameraman for being pissed off that he got pushed like that.

But it shouldn’t result in some huge payday for the cameraman. That’s where I take exception. It’s opportunistic to me as he wouldn’t be seeing dollar signs if some random homeless guy pushed him. If the guy got seriously injured, then obviously that’s different.

I can agree to disagree on this one as I don’t care to spend my day defending Devante Adams though.

Fine Adams 10k , give the cameraman 10k to get lost and keep it moving.

If the NFL suspends Davante, cmon. Fine him and keep movin

Stadium was hostile, fans were throwing things at the raiders earlier...Adams didnt know who was running up on him. Much ado about nothing, but they'll probably suspend him to try and keep the story off the officiating.

Fine Adams 10k , give the cameraman 10k to get lost and keep it moving.

If the NFL suspends Davante, cmon. Fine him and keep movin
10k? Victim cant remodel his home to make it wheelchair accessible with that payout.
He is probably going to miss some time from work.

He should go after adams, the raiders, chiefs, and nfl.

So gunslingin Favre finally breaks his silence (to Fox News) and also removes and hires a new lawyer (top Trump counsel). Ive seen all i need to see.
Im trying to figure out how he isn't in cuffs yet. Especially with the top conspirator pleading guilty weeks ago already

C4F82B12-D526-4D8B-8529-82C2D4F7463B.jpeg

516CB722-0205-459D-B46F-5C5F7A868EE3.jpeg

You can compare Kelce to someone like Jimmy Graham, who's still got 20 more TD's than him.

Gronks comps are Winslow, Gates, Sharpe and Gonzalez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom