NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing anything but erring with a giant side of caution with Tua would be negligent

No matter what the Dolphins do they’re going to get backlash. There are armchair doctors out there who sincerely believe that he shouldn’t play another game this season. It won’t matter if it’s week 7 against the Steelers or week 18 against the Jets, there will be fake outrage claiming it’s entirely too soon. I’m so tired of this whole thing because everyone has an opinion, but no one really has the facts straight.

I wouldn’t even settle if I were him. Assuming he has no priors. Worst case scenario he gets probation and some type of fine. Likely ends up taking a plea deal with a slap on the wrist. But better to do that than reward opportunistic behavior by the cameraman.

If you’re going to have to pay money in fines, better the cameraman doesn’t see a penny of it.

Random thought sitting at work bored…why is their no first down line technology like goal line technology?! The more I think about it the more ridiculous it is we don’t have a system where we can automatically know if the ball broke the line for the first down or touchdown and the ref gets a notification to confirm it. This tech literally already exists

Random thought sitting at work bored…why is their no first down line technology like goal line technology?! The more I think about it the more ridiculous it is we don’t have a system where we can automatically know if the ball broke the line for the first down or touchdown and the ref gets a notification to confirm it. This tech literally already exists
It's wild seeing VAR/goalline tech and eagle eye being used in other sports while a behemoth like the NFL still relies on the questionable eyesight of retirees for some of the most important calls :lol:

20221012_125917.jpg

20221012_125918.jpg

20221012_125919.jpg

20221012_125932.jpg

20221012_125933.jpg

20221012_125934.jpg

Ignorant dinosaurs man.

It's wild seeing VAR/goalline tech and eagle eye being used in other sports while a behemoth like the NFL still relies on the questionable eyesight of retirees for some of the most important calls :lol:

Ignorant dinosaurs man.

It’s wild to me man like I’m sure there’s factors like the amount of bodies in the way how do you lace the hall with sensors or some **** but there has to be a better way to objectively determine this with tech available now

yup.. most of us see the tech that gets used in other sports and zero clue why it doesnt get used in the NFL

especially when you could just have the league call down and cut all this wasted time that goes into reviews or in simple shh like first down calls where dudes are eyeballing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom