NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayer is common in most American sports locker rooms… with that being said…

not going lie.. that was one thing caught me off guard going state side

Obviously you got some folks who care about religion.. but my boarding school was overwhelmingly predominantly white

had zero clue how heavy into religion the football team and only the football team would be

other sports I did or would come over for camps or meets, we didn’t have any of that.. would get the national anthem at the start

not going lie.. that was one thing caught me off guard going state side

Obviously you got some folks who care about religion.. but my boarding school was overwhelmingly predominantly white

had zero clue how heavy into religion the football team and only the football team would be

other sports I did or would come over for camps or meets, we didn’t have any of that.. would get the national anthem at the start

We had a team Chaplain :lol:

We had a team Chaplain :lol:

we’re pretty religious down here.. and I knew some black Americans growing up and all that

but yea watching it and then being in it, sh was startling

I just didn’t expect that out of white people

i did swimming growing up, so was stateside for meets and camps pretty regularly once I got a certain age.. wasn’t none of that

but once I got on the football team between coaches and teammates asking me to come to church.. shh even had some teammates ask me to play on their Jewish league basketball team

20221109_092244.jpg

20221109_092245.jpg

20221109_092247.jpg

20221109_092237.jpg

20221109_092239.jpg

20221109_092240.jpg

That is Kevin Stefanski left

Breh...when was this video filmed:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah the defense has been *** but the offense definitely deserves blame for those blown leads as well.

The offense becomes stagnant because it's too vanilla.

We know the Ravens are run heavy offense, but what made them really GOODT! is that a slew of RBs that did work along with Lamar, but those dudes always hurt know.

Mark Andrews is the goods, but I would love for the Ravens to invest in some legit WR weapons and not a 35 year Deshaun Jackson who is now hurt.

Bateman showed flashes but has been on IR more than the field.

Look how Tua is flourishing with Cheetah and Waddle.

I couldn't exactly tell by the post you replied to but to be clear, we are in violent agreement on the current state of affairs :lol: The one thing you highlighted that I forgot that the RB diversity is what had the offense flourishing when Lamar won MVP but the injuries in the backfield have definitely been problematic.

As for the WRs, it has ALWAYS been a problem for the Ravens IMO. Lamar definitely deserves better weapons but IDK how they make that happen once Lamar gets the bag. What people are sleeping on with Tua is that he is in Year 3 so he has a small cap hit meaning they can afford to get a $30MM/yr WR and Waddle is on a rookie deal too. aepps20 aepps20 asked what the Ravens did at WR when Lamar was on a rookie deal...and the answer is nothing but it is because investing in big $ WRs through trades or FA has never been the Ravens MO.

Furthermore, they went 19-3 when Lamar started in his first two seasons (including a 14-2, MVP season) with what they had so they probably thought they could trot out what they had. The other thing about drafting WRs is that aside from the fact I don't think they are good at scouting the position, the Ravens are never bad enough to get a high pick where they can get sure fire guys like Chase or Waddle. They'd rather use their first rounders on defense or the OLine (to bolster their run game) because that has always been their identity even before Harbaugh. Don't forget Harbaugh has been their 15 years and that recipe got him a Super Bowl and a couple conference championship game appearances which is more than a lot of other teams or coaches can say.

Is that whole locker room praying? Is that common? Just asking.

Hahah love it. Multiple F bombs. Ends speech..."Our Father, who art in heaven..."

But yeah, very common if not almost league wide either before the start of the game or at the end you will typically see the whole team recite the Lord's Prayer.

Been meaning to say this since the Xavier McKinney injury announcement

On an almost weekly basis I see something with a tourist in some vehicle.. Usually it’s scooters, which obviously ends up being the worst

but between not knowing how to use roundabouts, the different side of the road and just doing dumb shh while in a row of vehicles doing a tour during normal traffic like other vehicles aint there.. shh gets bad

Video is crazy.

A few weeks back when folks were shxtting on Fields I said that he needed time used Josh Allen as an analogy. Everyone told me to stop using Allen because he's an exception but as Hurts, Allen, and Fields have shown us all these dudes need a full 2 or 3 seasons before we properly judge them. Hell Danny Dimes is in his 4th or 5thbyear and just now finding his stride. Players develop differently, some guys come in and set the league on fire but most guys need time to grow and develop. It only didn't help that Nagy was coaching against Fields' strengths.

Vikings are terrible against backup Qbs for some reason. If you're a gambling man, bet against them if Keenum starts.

Seriously :lol:, gotta play whoever's in front of you.

Nit picking every W is asinine, there wouldn't be any teams considered 'good' if all their victories got dissected like that :lol:
Folks mad that the Rams, Packers, Bucs range from below avg to bad. Go take that up with them dont be mad that Eagles/Vikes handling business. FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom