NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What game was flexed out?

Chargers on SNF this weekend, too. They'll be 5-4 by that time. Cowboys/Vikings would be cool, but NBC has Minnesota that next Thursday for the Thanksgiving late game.

The Bristol Connecticut Colts

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 8.00.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 8.01.55 PM.png

The QB matchup alone is reason enough for the flex…they both rank ahead of the other game’s

Vikings don’t have any star power, your casual fan still doesn’t know Jefferson

Casuals play fantasy football *****
True, and which game sounds better from a ‘fantasy’ perspective ? Not to mention a divisional game. Herbert’s wayyyyy more popular than Jefferson at this point in time

I’d definitely rather watch the Vikes game tho ha

Didn't catch the Manningcast last might but this is interesting...

Wouldn't even be comsidered tampering since he's not on contract with any team right? :lol:

The thought of a Payton offense with Lamar at his disposal though...

WanUnfitAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif

Yesterday I was talking to my boy and said Lamar under Peyton would be a sight to see :lol:

Throw Rogan is one of the best, most random, self-induced nicknames that Rodgers inflicted upon himself. :lol:

Came in to say the bolded. I dislike the "What If Game" but the Ravens were up 35-21 with 12:12 left in the 4th against the Dolphins...lost 42-38.

They were up 20-3 with 3:39 left in the 2nd quarter against Buffalo...lost 23-20.

They were up 20-10 against the Giants with 12:54 left in the 4th...lost 24-20.

As much we criticize their defense the offense can be frustrating has hell sometimes because they just stall sometimes and are equally responsible for those blown leads as the defense. To be honest, given the style of the of their offense they need games like last night where the dominate the time of possession (it was 37-23). I think Mina Kimes just said it best - they are not better than Buffalo or Kansas City but they can beat them, if that makes sense to y'all :lol:

Yeah the defense has been *** but the offense definitely deserves blame for those blown leads as well.

The offense becomes stagnant because it's too vanilla.

We know the Ravens are run heavy offense, but what made them really GOODT! is that a slew of RBs that did work along with Lamar, but those dudes always hurt know.

Mark Andrews is the goods, but I would love for the Ravens to invest in some legit WR weapons and not a 35 year Deshaun Jackson who is now hurt.

Bateman showed flashes but has been on IR more than the field.

Look how Tua is flourishing with Cheetah and Waddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom