NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU’s receiving game in 2019 when they were 15-0 is some good **** :lol:

C4C8C356-7E2C-4ABB-BDE8-7FE4DEEB24A0.jpeg

Can someone explain to me why there is so much faith in Case Keenum on Sunday? Is it moreso his ability, because it is a home game or a lack of faith in Minnesota on the road? Maybe all 3?

If Tom gets his piece back the league better watch out. It's been hard watching Tom trying to play through the obvious depression he's going through. He's the goat but he's still human after all.

You think the way is playing is because your diagnosis of depression and not because he's 45 years old on an injury riddled team?

Can someone explain to me why there is so much faith in Case Keenum on Sunday? Is it moreso his ability, because it is a home game or a lack of faith in Minnesota on the road? Maybe all 3?

You think the way is playing is because your diagnosis of depression and not because he's 45 years old on an injury riddled team?
Yes. 44 year old Tom with his family and this same injury riddled team was balling.

Baker trying to get concussed because lord knows his bum a*s ain’t gonna get injured since he don’t play :lol:

As bad as Tannehill is, I am so thrilled the Titans didn’t keep Mariota around. That dude fell flat on his face once he got to the league

storm2006 storm2006

Case Keenum is the anti Nick Foles. He's a steady veteran presence. I'd like to say he won't lose you games. Put him on a stacked squad and he should do enough to keep winning. Took that 17' Viking squad to NFC championship. One of the better back ups in the league.

“The Backup” starring Baker Mayfield…. Series gone be as long as The Fast and The Furious franchise…

06EA83AD-E0EB-4310-BF94-3EC84EFDEF67.jpeg

Keenum got paid off that decent season he had with the vikings. Once u show your capable people rememeber and expect it to a certain degree

Baker trying to get concussed because lord knows his bum a*s ain’t gonna get injured since he don’t play :lol:

As bad as Tannehill is, I am so thrilled the Titans didn’t keep Mariota around. That dude fell flat on his face once he got to the league
Coulda sworn he threw 4 tds his first game and generally had a pretty solid rookie year. Not sure that qualifies as falling flat on your face

This is all on Mariota. For whatever reason the Falcons thought he could be a starting QB in 2022. Their offense is literally ran through Mariota, Allgeier and Huntley.

Pitts was fine last year with Matt Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom