NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Mariota is *** cheeks. They need to just let Ridder play. No point in continuing to give Mariota snaps

Colts are winning this weekend. Best case scenario is the Raiders have Black Monday after the game, then hire Charles Woodson as our next Head Coach for the rest of the year.

I can see the Colts winning Sunday then losing out.

Arthur Smith needs to be brought to trial for his crimes :smh:

The fact that he's top 15/20 in these just shows how scarce the TE field is. If you asked me what he ranked in those categories before seeing this, I would've said in the 30s somewhere.

For now, Mariota does what Arthur wants...all they do is run and Mariota is above average with that. But when you get behind 2 scores, the game is pretty much over. They've been mostly competitive all season though. If they had Fields right now...probably in 1st place by a mile.

Man all this talk about the Colts shenanigans I wouldn't be surprised if they actually beat the Raiders on Sunday.

The chaos demon in me kinda wants it to happen. :lol:

The idea of Josh McDaniels losing to a dude literally off the street is high comedy.

I think Arthur Smith is a good coach I think he can call an offense well and has great run designs. But I desperately want to ask him why he spent two first round pics on receivers and then brought in a bridge QB he know can’t throw to help them develop.

My pops almost threw my high school basketball coach over the balcony at Clark Atlanta University for tryna holler at my momma (rip take). I asked him if he remembered that(1980) and I was cut the next day (2004). Don’t make no sense to still be mad. Pops just sent you a message could’ve easily been worse Hartry 🤷🏾‍♂️
E403D050-24CD-4339-951A-C6F87835A024.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom