NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20221111_160638.jpg

They couldn't invite Randall?

Mr Campbell's soup's fit though :lol: :wow:
Put that man in the hall of fame already... Both of em

This means 5 more years of the goat... I honestly think the marriage was already on the rocks and Brady was "influenced" to retire in an attempt to fix the marriage but after spending time with her he realized it was. Over. Do your thing Tom.

This means 5 more years of the goat... I honestly think the marriage was already on the rocks and Brady was "influenced" to retire in an attempt to fix the marriage but after spending time with her he realized it was. Over. Do your thing Tom.
NFC does seem up for grabs this season. Eagles are undefeated sure but don't really seem elite. Then there's everyone else so as long as Bush get even a WC slot who knows what could happen.

The Hawks fan in me is hoping we stomp them this weekend of course lol.

They just don't pass the eye test for me from highlights and couple times I've seen them. Admittedly don't have lots of tape on them but I dunno they just don't seem like a title contender and will be interesting to see them after they eventually take an L.

Vikings/Eagles NFC championship. The winner of that is winning the Superbowl.... Unless they play the Chiefs.

They just don't pass the eye test for me from highlights and couple times I've seen them. Admittedly don't have lots of tape on them but I dunno they just don't seem like a title contender and will be interesting to see them after they eventually take an L.
I see...

Top 5 in O
Top 5 in D
Hasnt trailed at anytime in the 2nd half
#1 in takeaways
#1 in turnover margin
Last i checked #2 in point differential.

Idk brotha. Seem like an elite team to me. We shall see

I see...

Top 5 in O
Top 5 in D
Hasnt trailed at anytime in the 2nd half
#1 in takeaways
#1 in turnover margin
Last i checked #2 in point differential.

Idk brotha. Seem like an elite team to me. We shall see

Haven’t they played one of the weakest schedules so far?

I might be mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom