NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while, so it's time to update the Hot Seat list after Week 14:

HE GONE
Matt Rhule (Panthers) - He's Nebraska's problem now.
Frank Reich (Colts) - Jeff Saturday isn't going to be there much longer either.

The Hottest Seats
Matt LaFleur (Packers) - The Pack's final three games are the Dolphins, Vikings, and Lions. It might be a wrap.
Nathaniel Hackett (Broncos) - Let's Ride! to ten losses so far.
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - Broke boy Mark Davis is the only reason McDaniels still has a head coaching job.
Kliff Kingsbury (Cardinals) - Kyler or no Kyler, Kliff K. Kingsbury is finished in Arizona.
Kevin Stefanski (Browns) - His QB returned from suspension and the Browns are still trash.

Seat's Warming Up
Lovie Smith (Texans) - It's not really Lovie's fault though. He has a fantastic beard.
Dennis Allen (Saints) - Keep on losing, don't stop now.

HE GONE

The Hottest Seats
Matt LaFleur (Packers) - The Pack's final three games are the Dolphins, Vikings, and Lions. It might be a wrap.
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - Broke boy Mark Davis is the only reason McDaniels still has a head coaching job.
Kliff Kingsbury (Cardinals) - Kyler or no Kyler, Kliff K. Kingsbury is finished in Arizona.
Kevin Stefanski (Browns) - His QB returned from suspension and the Browns are still trash.

Seat's Warming Up
Lovie Smith (Texans) - It's not really Lovie's fault though. He has a fantastic beard.

Unpopular opinion but as trash as Lafleur, Klingsbury and Stefanski have been at times, their uniquely disadvantageous QB situations throughout the season did them absolutely no favors. Depending on how much weight the FO places on that, I could see Lafleur and Stefanski getting one more year but Kliff definitely has to go.

Yea Stefanski finally got his QB back who hasn’t played a game in like 2 years. Think he gets a full season with him before they decide to move on or not.

ESPN would have had to release me, I ain’t apologizing to Skip ****ing Bayless :lol:

I would’ve been like:

MisguidedOilyCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif

I won't front...Mahomes is that dude and he is balling out but I am teetering on the edge of saying Hurts is getting disrespected. Hurts is damn near putting up damn near 2019 Unanimous MVP Lamar numbers and more than likely going to lead his team to the #1 seed but for some reason they really want to give it Mahomes.

peoples’ expectations for the 2 probably playing huge role

last 2 weeks, chiefs lost to the bengals and then mahomes had 3 INTS vs broncos

meanwhile eagles had minshew playing most of the 4th in back to back games

the 1 L the eagles have had to this point, hurts made the plays but the receivers decided they wanted to fumble multiple times (and refs missed the facemask before goedert’s fumble).. even the 1 INT, bounced off the WR’s hands

and even with the run game, hurts is a huge part of the success of that

shhhhh I just went and looked it up, 2 of hurts 3 INTs hit the hands of his intended receiver

but this the 3rd one, just a bad decision:

Last edited:
Y'all see Skip & Shannon get spicy this morning? :lol:
Shannon could have destroyed him, but he kept his cool.

Shannon took the glasses off :lol:

They was on today like nothing ever happened. They always get heated about Brady cuz Shannon uses Skip's logic against him. Skip will say all day "If Lebron is so great he should...." "If Mahomes is so great he should...". Then when Shannon turn it around on him Skip got nowhere to go.

Welp

Final nail in the coffin for Kliff I assume...

Hope he recovers well though

Hope he has a smooth recovery. I had one of the sports show on earlier and I think it was Keyshawn Johnson who said it but this basically points to the Cards blowing it up. Eat Kliff's contract, bring in a new HC, let Kyler take the full season off, rebuild as the new HC sees fit and go from there.

Love him or hate him, though....I am glad Kyler at least got his money before this happened.

HE GONE

The Hottest Seats

Seat's Warming Up
LaFleur seat isn't hot whatsoever.

Don't speak for me... I'm riding with the Gawd every time

mtyG5MA (1).png
vvV4PUE.jpg
pdIzONL.png
qXuUoW2.png

Just like I thought.....total fraud! Yeah, keep your aging QB, who camps in the pocket, and who won't win the big one. BTW, remind me what happened last time your Vikings came to Philly in the postseason? 🤔 Oh yeah, BDN ripped them apart. And what happened earlier this year? 🤔 Oh yeah, Slay SHUT DOWN JJ. Good luck with Kirk!

Fly Eagles Fly!! 🦅🦅🦅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom