NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We've seen players get tossed for accidentally bumping a ref, I think the ref was so scared cause of his energy he punked out. Guy should have been tossed for acting like a two year old.

I've been on the Kliff getting fired bandwagon from day one but he just got an extension like four months ago and their QB just got PAID. Cardinals are a joke I'm loving watching this **** show.

I remember rednecks on Twitter telling me Trashcan Dan was a MUCH better QB than Jalen Hurts. Comical that he's the MVP this year and the other guy is bottom of the league in quarterbacking........for his fourth straight year.

Bills and Cowboys signing a WR this week so I'm guessing OBJ doesn't sign until the offseason. Only other team that makes sense is SF or KC but I don't know if KC has the room for him.

We've seen players get tossed for accidentally bumping a ref, I think the ref was so scared cause of his energy he punked out. Guy should have been tossed for acting like a two year old.

I've been on the Kliff getting fired bandwagon from day one but he just got an extension like four months ago and their QB just got PAID. Cardinals are a joke I'm loving watching this **** show.
Haven't watched Hard Knocks In Season with the Cards yet but have to imagine some of this is drama is playing out in front of the cameras. Has anyone been watching this season?

sb sb pls answer and bask in the fact

:lol:

i think they can get rid of him next season if they want. still not sure if hes that bad or if the system and hack is not a good fit. his corny-ness isnt helping the situation. i think he has one more year to get it together. hawks made out like bandits.

finallyfamous finallyfamous Are you seeing less of a dependency on Chubb since Watson returned, and do you anticipate that'll continue? He plays the third-best run defense on Saturday in the Ravens, in ****** conditions it looks like.

I remember rednecks on Twitter telling me Trashcan Dan was a MUCH better QB than Jalen Hurts. Comical that he's the MVP this year and the other guy is bottom of the league in quarterbacking........for his fourth straight year.

whats comical is your back to making shi up.....before the season you were hyping hurts where on elons site??? because I don't recall you on the hurts bandwagon here.....you were on kyle who has been blah this season(coach fault not his of course) and i also seen you fav the guy who had clutch fumble at end of game vs gaints, Lamar.....but now lets add hurts during MVP year with about 13 guys that will make pro bowl as your new fav QB makes sense...

What are the chances your many QBs make the playoffs? seems like all but hurts is OUT

must suck for you.

wonder if giants can trade richie james slayton hodgins, 1st round pick, barkley for Smith???

my NYC eduction would tell me nope, but hey maybe if I slept in a holiday in, i'll be smart as you some day

oh and lets forget about pro football focus ranking philly as having the BEST line in football.....what do they know? they havent slept in a holiday inn

and their defense, top 10?? yikes why not top 2

TALENT

Last edited:
Glad Micah is on my team but the man talks to damn much. Jalen Hurts had the SAME team last year minus AJ Brown. Same system and same team, ain’t no different.

You’re own QB (Dak) is a system player:lol: :lol: :rofl:
Bruh I’m saying. This Hurts year is better than any year that dak has ever had. So what does that say about his thoughts on his own QB

Nick Sirianni and Shane Steichen have built an elite system for their QB. It is so simple in nature, it is literally college level.

But hurts executes it at an ELITE level. Calling Hurts a system QB insinuates that Gardner Minshew would be an MVP caliber player with this system and roster. It’s just not true.

You need to 1)be a legitimate threat as a runner 2) be able to read the defense pre snap and 3) make decisions very quickly after the snap.

It is a great system built entirely around their QB, who executes it at an extremely high level. No one in the league, outside maybe Lamar, would succeed better in this offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom