NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Micah in a nutshell…..

He’s the epitome of “that was different” ala Red from Friday

Dude is great but he has an explanation about EVERYTHING

Leonard Fournette put him on his *** and he got mad. Bro it’s football. It’s sports. You not gone win them all. But then he’s running around here talking down on Jalen Hurts.

Cowboys ain’t did s*** in 30 years. When y’all overcome “hype” and actually when the super bowl, cool. Until then it’s nothing. System QB Dak is the Biracial Romo.

6B52A36B-B00D-4DB0-A76E-3F52FA79098F.jpeg

20221214_085111.jpg
20221214_085114.jpg
20221214_085115.jpg
20221214_085145.jpg
20221214_085147.jpg
20221214_085148.jpg

Goff got snubbed, him Sanders or JJ were the best performers offensively in the conference this week
Related to Goff.

I was thinking about the playoffs earlier and if the Niners win Thursday we’re a lock for the 3rd seed and have a shot at the second.

The Eagles are the only team I truly fear in the NFC.

With that said, the Lions are a team I DO NOT. want to see. I could see them winning a game or two.

Goff is nice. In the top 15 area and they quietly have a nice set of skill players, with a bend don’t break defense and while the sack numbers ain’t crazy it feels like every other week Hutchinson is catching a pick or blowing someone up in the backfield.

Aw boy here we go again. This is this years “best prospect” white QB who was utter garbage in college but fits the “build” because he’s a bigger white guy. I was wondering which one it would be. Word to Zack Wilson, Daniel Jones, Trubisky, and all the rest of em
Meanwhile, people quick to dismiss Anthony Richardson because he’s old :lol: white QBs get narratives made to help them

Bryce Young gonna go #1 overall, for good reason. People saying he would need to be an outlier in terms of NFL size. Well, he IS the outlier. That boy a problem

Excelling in a System in Team Sports always seemed like a weird diss to me

Especially in American football.. you stop after every play and have a chance to get 11 people organized and on the same page to do some shh

and within that you got multiple philosophies on how guys should be used and then different position groupings

but at the end of the day, dudes still gotta execute and be put in a position to do so

the best example of utilizing a player’s strengths on our offense is Jason kelce.. he’s a smaller center but dude can run, so we have always taken advantage of that and played to his strengths and gotten him to pull and on the move.. it seems like it would be dumb to not play to his strengths but ask him to handle a 340+ LBs NT on every snap

Pretty much confirms that 1) this whole free agency tour was his team trying to sell teams on cooked goods 2) that knee is done

Meanwhile, people quick to dismiss Anthony Richardson because he’s old :lol: white QBs get narratives made to help them

Bryce Young gonna go #1 overall, for good reason. People saying he would need to be an outlier in terms of NFL size. Well, he IS the outlier. That boy a problem

Yeah I’d rather take Bryce or Stroud who actually have the fundamentals you want in a QB and were good in college over a bum from Kentucky who “has all the tools” that didn’t do sh*t in college aka a big white dude who can throw

Goff got snubbed, him Sanders or JJ were the best performers offensively in the conference this week

They had to give that long drawn out explanation on why they gave it Baker 😒.

That drive was dope but those stats overall are just okay.

Yeah I’d rather take Bryce or Stroud who actually have the fundamentals you want in a QB and were good in college over a bum from Kentucky who “has all the tools” that didn’t do sh*t in college aka a big white dude who can throw

i just want 3 QBs to go top 3 or top 4…

Randomly clicked on to an Alabama game and thoughought to myself “this dude looks like he’s in high school, maybe even an 8th grader.”

But I’m don’t doubting the smaller dudes.

The anticipation is top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom