NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, people quick to dismiss Anthony Richardson because he’s old :lol: white QBs get narratives made to help them

Bryce Young gonna go #1 overall, for good reason. People saying he would need to be an outlier in terms of NFL size. Well, he IS the outlier. That boy a problem

Richardson is young, supposedly the Giants are interested but I don’t believe that. We know the Giants not drafting a black QB. They rather keep a below average white QB because he can run a little and is a nice guy that gets to work early.

Pretty much confirms that 1) this whole free agency tour was his team trying to sell teams on cooked goods 2) that knee is done

Don’t think his knee is cooked at all, supposedly it’s better now than it was after the last surgery. People gotta remember he just had the surgery in February or March. I think he was trying too hard to come back and is probably still a few weeks away from being able to play. But how good is he gonna be, coming back now doesn’t make sense at all.

Not a Baker fan but what he did was impressive. Having just got to the Rams like a couple days before the game.

Still GABBICH though

OBJ talked about this on The Shop when they were watching the game. It’s impressive but he also ran the same plays he ran in Cleveland since Stef came from his coaching tree

whats comical is your back to making shi up.....before the season you were hyping hurts where on elons site??? because I don't recall you on the hurts bandwagon here.....you were on kyle who has been blah this season(coach fault not his of course) and i also seen you fav the guy who had clutch fumble at end of game vs gaints, Lamar.....but now lets add hurts during MVP year with about 13 guys that will make pro bowl as your new fav QB makes sense...

What are the chances your many QBs make the playoffs? seems like all but hurts is OUT

must suck for you.

wonder if giants can trade richie james slayton hodgins, 1st round pick, barkley for Smith???

my NYC eduction would tell me nope, but hey maybe if I slept in a holiday in, i'll be smart as you some day

oh and lets forget about pro football focus ranking philly as having the BEST line in football.....what do they know? they havent slept in a holiday inn

and their defense, top 10?? yikes why not top 2

TALENT

Since you on my **** and love sucking me off, go search and see if I said the Giants should draft Hurts. I wanted Hurts, Fields, Kyler and Haskins. Haskins was young and immature and didn’t pan out. I was all over Hurts and Fields. Couldn’t believe Fields dropped right to us and we passed on him.

Four years of being ranked at the bottom of the QB position and you bozos still want to blame everyone but the QB. Giants stopped winning cause Saquon got hurt and couldn’t carry this sorry *** offense anymore.

Giants been so ****in below average this year they broke analytics. Even analytics couldn’t come up with a reason why a below average offense that couldn’t score and had the least amount of game breaking plays was winning games.

There’s a more recent article explaining how bad they are but I can’t find it.

And another article about how the coaching staff doesn’t trust him to throw the ball.

Last edited:
This Micah in a nutshell…..

He’s the epitome of “that was different” ala Red from Friday

Dude is great but he has an explanation about EVERYTHING

Leonard Fournette put him on his *** and he got mad. Bro it’s football. It’s sports. You not gone win them all. But then he’s running around here talking down on Jalen Hurts.

Cowboys ain’t did s*** in 30 years. When y’all overcome “hype” and actually when the super bowl, cool. Until then it’s nothing. System QB Dak is the Biracial Romo.

6B52A36B-B00D-4DB0-A76E-3F52FA79098F.jpeg

No fantasy, I have to start him but feel like I’m in for a 45-yard day that I can’t prevent from happening :lol:

Got it. Who else is on your roster?

I'd play him but I don't know man. Don't put this **** on me lol.

Just want 4 to continue improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom